Netori Opinion?

esptag1000

Feb 27, 2019
I'm planning on making a game where you are a foreign exchange student staying with a host family. You get to cuck the father, as you fuck his wife and daughters. What do you guys think is more exciting: A very sweet and loving husband/father who just doesn't stack up in bed, or a total asshole who deserves what's coming to him? I think the sweet man option could really make you feel like a power-hungry scumbag, which is kinda hot imo, but it could also be really satisfying to ruin the life of a total fuckhead. Lemme know your opinion!

Reactions: Kane_Freeman
Jun 13, 2020
The first one, a normal-to-flat husband who has problem satisfying his wife is normally seen in almost every Netori story from what I've experienced the main point is what feeling you're aiming for, like:

[Hard NTR]:
Since you're a foreign exchange student, make him a big-giant muscular man with huge cock. Then you know the rest, make them both your cocksleeves. This one is pretty seen often when you hear the word NTR(including Netorare, Netori, Netorase)

[Slice of Life NTR]:
You're a little boy(shota) with incredible amount of libido, make two of them want to cuddle you which turns into a sexual desire later on. Speaking of which, this reminds me of a similar game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-memories-plus-v2-02-dojin-otome-kagura-games.54613/
One of the main female protagonist, your aunt already has a husband but he can't satisfy her, so it's your job to do it instead. The NTR here is very light and she's the one craving for it herself too.

chujkus

Mar 23, 2019
The total asshole would be more appealing to me as in my opinion being not sexually satisfied by your partner doesn't give you to right to cheat on them. So it would be harder to me to like the woman who cheats just because her husbands lacks in bed. I will never trust such a woman because I know that if there's a man who's better at sex than MC, she's already his; he just hasn't showed up yet. The total asshole option on the other hand is better for me, as his wife could be scared by him and she's seeking refuge in the MC.

esptag1000

Feb 27, 2019
The first one, a normal-to-flat husband who has problem satisfying his wife is normally seen in almost every Netori story from what I've experienced the main point is what feeling you're aiming for, like:

[Hard NTR]:
Since you're a foreign exchange student, make him a big-giant muscular man with huge cock. Then you know the rest, make them both your cocksleeves. This one is pretty seen often when you hear the word NTR(including Netorare, Netori, Netorase)

[Slice of Life NTR]:
You're a little boy(shota) with incredible amount of libido, make two of them want to cuddle you which turns into a sexual desire later on. Speaking of which, this reminds me of a similar game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-memories-plus-v2-02-dojin-otome-kagura-games.54613/
One of the main female protagonist, your aunt already has a husband but he can't satisfy her, so it's your job to do it instead. The NTR here is very light and she's the one craving for it herself too.
Thanks, I'm definitely going for the big swinging dick Chad type of guy. I'm personally not into shota, but Summer Memories looks pretty cool.

esptag1000

Feb 27, 2019
The total asshole would be more appealing to me as in my opinion being not sexually satisfied by your partner doesn't give you to right to cheat on them. So it would be harder to me to like the woman who cheats just because her husbands lacks in bed. I will never trust such a woman because I know that if there's a man who's better at sex than MC, she's already his; he just hasn't showed up yet. The total asshole option on the other hand is better for me, as his wife could be scared by him and she's seeking refuge in the MC.
Yea that's a good point, I don't want the player to think that the girls are purely physical sluts, that's kinda boring. I'm thinking that it should maybe be a bit of a mix, where your main character is better in bed AND actually makes the girls happier. It's also probably good to have a clear antagonist in the game.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Depends on the quality of the writing. If you can really sell that the wife is unsatisfied and jaded enough to cheat on her kind and loving husband, then that can make for some really good NTR. If not, it'll just feel cheap and forced.

Also depends on the ending you have in mind - the first scenario would be a lot harder to sell with a full-on ahegao conclusion. Sex is one thing, but no half-decent spouse would destroy an otherwise good marriage for that reason alone. Especially if the stealer is a power-hungry scumbag like you said who can't even keep himself from corrupting their children.

esptag1000

Feb 27, 2019
Depends on the quality of the writing. If you can really sell that the wife is unsatisfied and jaded enough to cheat on her kind and loving husband, then that can make for some really good NTR. If not, it'll just feel cheap and forced.

Also depends on the ending you have in mind - the first scenario would be a lot harder to sell with a full-on ahegao conclusion. Sex is one thing, but no half-decent spouse would destroy an otherwise good marriage for that reason alone. Especially if the stealer is a power-hungry scumbag like you said who can't even keep himself from corrupting their children.
Good points, I definitely plan to take a slow-burn approach either way. Given the responses so far, I think the "sex-only" path is definitely a trap that will just make everything awkward. Appreciate it.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Personally I'm going to be the discordant voice, rather than the father being a scumbag which is the typical situation I would prefer a normal guy and you could go towards the threesome type of relationship that ends up being overboard, the wife isn't satisfied on sex and trying to solve their sex problems they end up adding you into the equation with rules that are being bent bit by bit.

It's a fairly normal situation, it wasn't working out, they tried something different, it ended up as the final hit to their relationship, of course another possibility is trying to help the poor guy to actually solve his sex problems with his wife. I have to say that it gets a bit boring the typical stereotype of "all males except the MC are shit".

If you truly want an antagonist I would rather prefer that one of the girls have a boyfriend and that one is a dick with harem dreams that you have to kick his ass, but well, gonna leave it at that and good luck with your game.

RedPillBlues Comment or don't comment, but there is nothing more useless than reacting with a facepalm because someone gave his opinion in a thread that asked for it.

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Personally I'm going to be the discordant voice, rather than the father being a scumbag which is the typical situation I would prefer a normal guy and you could go towards the threesome type of relationship that ends up being overboard, the wife isn't satisfied on sex and trying to solve their sex problems they end up adding you into the equation with rules that are being bent bit by bit.

It's a fairly normal situation, it wasn't working out, they tried something different, it ended up as the final hit to their relationship, of course another possibility is trying to help the poor guy to actually solve his sex problems with his wife. I have to say that it gets a bit boring the typical stereotype of "all males except the MC are shit".

If you truly want an antagonist I would rather prefer that one of the girls have a boyfriend and that one is a dick with harem dreams that you have to kick his ass, but well, gonna leave it at that and good luck with your game.

RedPillBlues Comment or don't comment, but there is nothing more useless than reacting with a facepalm because someone gave his opinion in a thread that asked for it.
What do you expect going into a thread about netori and being like MUH SHARING?

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
What do you expect going into a thread about netori and being like MUH SHARING?
... You know that's one of the possible beginnings of netori right?, you can of course act behind the character's back but that's just one of the ways, and exactly netori is based on the girl having a partner, you think they never fucked before?, I don't know but I don't think that netori fans should be horrified by that.

Starting as a threesome then the relationship escalates and ending up breaking with her husband is exactly one of the most common netori examples, the other one being seducing the girl behind the husband/boyfriends back.

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021
Well in my opinion the whole point of Netori's is to BE the asshole. So I would say the husband being a loving husband, father and the MC being the douchebag foreign exchanve student swooping in to cirrupt the happy family into depraved cock-sluts make for a good and hot story.

If you need some inspiration I suggest playing "NTR Legend" by GoldenBoy, very short and sweet game that pretty much encapsulates what an Netori protagonist should be like, and if you want to go the nice guy MC Netori route then "Summer Memories" should be a good example of how to go about that.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It sounds like you are going for a fetish based game. So why not just go all in and embrace the tropes? Unsatisfied but "loyal" wife. Chad MC with ultra skills and physical prowess.

I see 2 hot archetypes for the wife. One is the pure and kind housewife trope. The other is the spunky and strong willed wife who loves and supports the unremarkable husband.

The husband's personality should be a foil to the wife. The pure and kind housewife can be paired nicely with a asshole husband who neglects her emotionally and physically. The strong willed wife can pair well with the meek husband who is well meaning but just unremarkable in every way.

Ahegao mind break ending and reveal to the husband is mandatory tbh. The tropes dealing with NTR/netori are what largely makes the genre function.

People who play this kind of scenario are looking for the corruption of the wife/daughters into a cucksleeve at the end. Because let's face it, there is no actual plot or anything going on other than the corruption process. Going for too much realism or nuance in this scenario could very well just water down the depravity while not providing enough to make a broader appeal. A very strong writer could make something work, but if you are a regular joe making a fetish game, I say just deliver the fetish well.

Start with some blackmail/seduction. Make them resist the advances at first. Slowly corrupt their bodies and then their minds. Ham it up with the cucking dialogues. "Your husband can't satisfy you." "What do you prefer? My cock or your family?" Shit like that. Then finally the reveal where the husband finds out just how far gone the wife is and does the NTR wank of shame in a dark lit room or whatever lol.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
What if you cuck a big-dicked chad dad cuz he's an insufferable asshole with a god complex? When chad dad's cucked, he can only freeze in confusion and watch whiile sobbing as his wife and daughter are satisfied right in front of him. But wait! Let's add that asshole's son to this because he's a small-dicked incel with a sparse neckbeard who hides in the basement with his party pig but comes up and watches you cuck his dad while making fapping noises for no more than a minute. :D