Volta

Apr 27, 2017
It appears to be made with the . You can see it in the properties of the game executable file.
I can 100% support this, the dev has talked briefly about it and how said engine is a bit of a nightmare. I can confirm, it is a nightmare but it's pretty interesting all the same if you have a vague idea of JavaScript and/or fire emblem.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
I am not sure if its a glitch but according to what the dev has said you shouldn't be able to do the triumphant route if you let Carwyn transform in any battle. I was still able to access the route the important thing is not to let either Gwen or Carwyn get groped. With Vivian it can actually be easier to avoid this by transforming. In fact in the first few battles before Carwyn gets his final evolution into the hero class its actually a really powerful combo to combine the female Carwyn's passives with the love passives that both Gwen and Vivian get when you enter this route.

Not sure if any of the above is a bug or not just thought I would report it and thanks for this game because none of the battles in this game are annoying like some of the SRPG maker games have been like TG Emblem where later battles take forever. It is my most replayed game on this site because I wanted to get the routes myself. Best of luck with the sequel really enjoyed this overall and can only hope that there is maybe a les or a futa route route in the sequel. Or even a femboi route shame that Carwyn's femboi art is going to waste :(

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes