Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
Last I checked in the part when carwyn transforms the first time you can just not transform him take control of the others and have them grope her till you get the points. Don’t remember if it’s updated since then
I didn't think about that...
Well, I just unlocked all scenes in gallery and watched the scenes. I decided the content is not worth replaying the game even on story mode. I do not say it is a bad game, but at some point there is too much characters to control and maps are too bloated with enemies and reward is not good enough to go through it again, however it was interesting game anyway.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
just to have something to compare: if i have a run where i utilize gwens passiv to buff allies around her and carwyns female form to its fullest (let 2 allies stand around her) camparing to a run where i go for a perfect "no groping" run. how much harder will the game be? just need an aproximate
Past the early game it is not very difficult at all. The gropers will all be super weak and get one-shot by basically anything, but that only leaves more exp for Carwyn and Gwen. Once you get ahead of the levelling curve, Lone Wolf buffed Carwyn will basically dodge everything and Gwen with her 4 equipments will be able to tank everything. You should try to keep Owain alive so he can open chests (if you aren't buying keys in the bonus store) and Mordrid can provide long range healing support if you buy him the "Greater Healing Stave", but honestly it really doesn't matter much once Carwyn and Gwen are strong enough.

Do be aware that doing a perfect "no groping" run leads into the triumphant Carwyn route, which cuts the story short before Cythraul's introduction. I think you can avoid that by making sure Gwen gets groped at least once so you can still play the main route and get the normal "hero ending".

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I'm already fully into work on the sequel. The reason I'm making one instead of moving onto something completely different like I normally do is that I feel Netoria Tactics 1 has lots of fundamental problems caused by me making it fast without much planning as a side game. My goal with Netoria Tactics 2 is to keep what worked well in the first game while fixing the underlying issues it had. Things like the late-game becoming unbalanced, story pacing issues, lack of replay factor, etc.

I hope to have the first half of the game finished and ready for public release early 2025.

foolfoolfool

Dec 12, 2018
I'm already fully into work on the sequel. The reason I'm making one instead of moving onto something completely different like I normally do is that I feel Netoria Tactics 1 has lots of fundamental problems caused by me making it fast without much planning as a side game. My goal with Netoria Tactics 2 is to keep what worked well in the first game while fixing the underlying issues it had. Things like the late-game becoming unbalanced, story pacing issues, lack of replay factor, etc.

I hope to have the first half of the game finished and ready for public release early 2025.
Godspeed.

bob kelso

Oct 17, 2016
Nope.

Well Gwen going off with a guy in camp is a percentage chance based on affection levels so seeing as her affection with Owain is... 150, yeah she's not coming out. You only need like 35 to get on his full NTR route so you went way overboard.

The game checks what scenes to show in reverse order they show up, so Mordrid, Emrys, Owain. If a Mordrid scene can trigger it does, and if not an Emrys, and if not an Owain. This is done so if Mordrid shows up and you have, say 150 Owain affection score, you can actually see Mordrid's scenes.
Thanks.
Ya I'm not sure how the affection got so high, I would only wait for the event for a few times after battle, definitely not 150 events in total.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Oh nooo Level 13-a how are we ever gonna break this wall.
Warp orb says hi xD took no more than 2 turns to skip the whole mechanic of the ambush xD

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes