HTML WebGL Neutral Club [Game Concept]

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
Neutral Club
It's the start of your first year, and you decide not to join any club, planning to just go straight home everyday and play video games. It all changes when you got a letter from Shimizu Hana 清水 華, the school crush and the cliche'd perfect girl.

Following her instructions, you meet her behind the school building, and she asks you to make a committee with her. She cannot pick a club because all of them are after her, sports clubs, art, music and many others. The student council allowed that if she forms a new commitee, she can help out any club she wants each day. Since she saw you always going home everyday, you have the free time and can fill the second required slot to form the new commitee.

Its a great opportunity to see her in various club costumes! You accept with this ulterior motive. Your new responsibility is to accompany her to club activities daily. However, you don't know which one she goes to, and thus you have to ask around the school and look for her.

Tags: JP School Setting, School Clubs, Cosplay, Puzzle, Avoidable Netorare, Voyeurism

Technical: Interactive, H Stats, Player Choice, Stat-based Events

Special thanks for the NTR thread for their feedbacks which eventually lead to this concept

Concept 2.0

The foundational concept is the same as old versions, but gameplay has evolved. It now revolves around "time".

The game day starts at 15:30, when club activities start.
You need to find FMC before 18:00 when everyone goes home.
Clock does not move by itself. Only various actions move the time forward.

• You can ask around the students if they saw the FMC, which moves time forward
  • You can visit school buildings and clubs to check for FMC, which moves time forward
    • This is point-and-click. The goal are snappy interactivity with clicks and screen change
    • Not some RPG Maker where you waste time and effort actually controlling player around the map
  • If youfind the FMC on the correct club, various character development scenes may trigger (+MC♥ affection)
  • Later on a rival President will aim for FMC, and you'll need to find the FMC before he does
  • You'll be able to acquire various devices to monitor the FMC
    • Heartbeat Monitor
    • Body Heatmap
    • Kinematics
    • Audio Transmitter

Details on each mechanic will no longer be explained here.
The goal is to now start on actual game development.
I hope you'll be surprised and appreciate the mechanics to be revealed when prototypes are released.

Last edited:

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
Will you actually date the girls or will you be only friends? because for me it's not really NTR if you are only friends.

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
Will you actually date the girls or will you be only friends? because for me it's not really NTR if you are only friends.
yes, the idea that the mc is also trying to raise his ♥ towards the girls means they are romantic interests. and with enough ♥ and choosing to go home with them, there will be after school (non-ero) date scenes.

however, if you are trying to raise only one fmc's ♥ and accompany her everyday, that girl will surely never get any NTR scene, and is vanilla. BUT the other two will surely be target of "NTR" but in this scenario it will not feel like it because you dont care about them?

this explores the idea that most "routed" VNs are possibly NTR. most games routes will end vanilla, but never told you that in that route, other girls would have found their own love eventually in their life and get it on with other men. what if we move it in time that the unchosen girls are held by others during the time of the game. if this happens in games like yuzusoft or whatever cute VN developer, it will certainly be called NTR, just the fact you showed the imagery of potential love interests in other routes having sex with others. at least to me, this feels like NTR. by technical definition it may be not, but it invokes jealousy to the "player", not the mc. so theoretically, you'll want to get harem route lmao

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Here, let me ask the next most important question, the CGs.
The CGs, in my opinion, are the game's strongest point after the gameplay.
So, how are the CGs? Are they drawn? AI? Or a collection of hentai images from the internet?

Anyway, you've got a great concept, and I'm rooting for you.
Bookmarked ;)

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
Here, let me ask the next most important question, the CGs.
The CGs, in my opinion, are the game's strongest point after the gameplay.
So, how are the CGs? Are they drawn? AI? Or a collection of hentai images from the internet?

Anyway, you've got a great concept, and I'm rooting for you.
Bookmarked ;)
hand drawn by me, 2D anime-style.

though I admit I have never drawn erotic stuff before, only clothed. but I'm trying to learn, recently tutorial by mignon on coloring skins. I shall post whenever I can.

likely the initial images will only be sketches, just to give people idea more of the concept rather than art

thank you for support, this is a good feeling to work harder :D

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
Complex system you've got going on here, and an endless NTR game sounds awesome. Is this something you'd intend on continuously updating? I will watch with much interest, Good luck!

Reactions: philcollinsz22716

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Nice concepts! Good luck on the game dev journey.

Adding to the CG questions, can you show us a bit of your art? Just wanna see your art style.

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
Complex system you've got going on here, and an endless NTR game sounds awesome. Is this something you'd intend on continuously updating? I will watch with much interest, Good luck!
the good thing about the game is that the gameplay loop is extensible.

since there's a day cycle (unlike linear VNs), on further updates we can just add new clubs or events, and they'll just be added to the pool of possible places the fmc can go to everyday.

im not yet thinking about the release vs appends, but my preference is just to add limited clubs at first, probably starting 3 or 4, then just add club/event one by one after.

thank you :D

Nice concepts! Good luck on the game dev journey.

Adding to the CG questions, can you show us a bit of your art? Just wanna see your art style.
thank you :D

right now I'm starting on the technical side, programming the foundations of the game (im not using a full game engine, only similar to a renderer (HTML5/Phaser) but the systems have to be made custom).

thus in terms of art, it will be some time, but I'll probably have small roughs of the events first, to show how vanilla scenes will be different from NTR scenes, before I can show any proper line art

Reactions: Lurkingpro

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I see.
What I meant was ,do you have any (character) art drawn that's not related in the game atm? I'm just curious on your general artsyle.

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
perhaps, this very rough draft would suffice for now?
just disclaimer, the real game CGs will have actual line art and coloring

this is concept for the art club, which is especially revealing among the clubs btw.
other clubs wont be this revealing in early club ♥ stages.

the images for ♥20 ♥30 ♥40 will appear on the in-game SNS after school

the idea for NTR surveillance is that it will have the same POV for ♥60 ♥80 ♥100
there is another student taking the pictures / leaving cameras in club rooms.
you will have to buy these photos from a user in a forum after school. (still have to figure out currency)
the characters CGs in the room will be bigger in reality. I just had to fit the 3 scenes in 1 box.

2023-05-16_18-13-41_gNAz9_CLIPStudioPaint.png

other than this, I might make a big chance to the concept soon.
having 3 heroines with their own CG on each club multiplies the amount of artwork needed.
will have to cut it down to 1 FMC, with a story that in the end, they START the neutral club.
Neutral Club 2 can be the game with 3 FMCs.
I just need to start small and see if the game wont fail, and if I'm meant to make games.

Last edited:

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
Here's a couple more roughs for 1) non-ero (just features the dress of the club), and 2) vanilla scene.

In these events, I'm going for the "unfair" feeling.
The MC's ♥100 club scenes, will not show the fmc's full body / privates, and are non-penetrative, such as handjob, footjob, sumata, etc.
It will also be emphasized on the dialog. e.g. "I could only see her in a tracksuit when I'm there, but she shows her swimsuit to the other swim club members, and even let them touch." (again, this only ever happens if club♥ > mc♥, so chill)

2023-05-16_18-32-26_k1SR6_CLIPStudioPaint.png

Last edited:

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I guess you dont want others to know about your previous artworks ,which is fair.

Nice drafts btw. Not a big fan of gangbang ntr( unless it's the reversed kind) , but I still welcome it.
I wont say much for now as you're still in the early-stages.

Edit : Regarding about gangbang scenes , I do like them when theyre all kids aka shotacons banging the heroine. It just adds this layer of sadism in me where kids can get the goods, while the mc can't.

Last edited:

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
I guess you dont want others to know about your previous artworks ,which is fair.

Nice drafts btw. Not a big fan of gangbang ntr( unless it's the reversed kind) , but I still welcome it.
I wont say much for now as you're still in the early-stages.

Edit : Regarding about gangbang scenes , I do like them when theyre all kids aka shotacons banging the heroine. It just adds this layer of sadism in me where kids can get the goods, while the mc can't.
thank you for understanding. this name is specifically for R-18, and I'm just entering the sapce.

currently there's only 2 clubs with MMF/gangbang, out of 6.
the other clubwill be either another single student, or coach.

I do like the idea of replacing MMF offenders with younger actors, will consider it, thanks!

--
  • Concept updated to 1.1
  • Complete scene sketches uploaded to the second post

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
Well tought concept. If you can do it well it will indeed be a very atractive game. But as other people said before you can´t avoid having good CG so go nice and slow with the drawings. Hand drawings are good, even if they feel a bit amateur (AI still make people feel uncomfortable).
Now if I can give you 1 suggestion i would say that making a whole group (club) the enemy in an NTR is a risky move. Most of the "works" in NTR use a rival concept (i mean there can be a lot of rivals but they don´t work together because each one want the girl for themselves) so doing it with a whole clubs as rivals might limit your reach to the players.... That being said this is your game and if you want to see the girl being seduced by a group go for it!!!!
But still I would suggest having another factor to atract those who look for more common NTR games........ how about this:

If group exceeds 20 corruption points he will speak his troubles to his best friend (normal guy, normal size, decent personality) and say how his crush is being seduced by a bunch of people because he is unable to guess the correct club everyday. As a joke and a way to refresh the mood the friend will suggest his help with his quest since the friend is in the go-home club. The MC considers it but realizes he just has to try harder

If group exceeds 40 corruption points almost the same thing will happen but in this case the MC accepts the suggestion at the end. Then there are two people that can stop the corruption.

Now the friend system would work somehow like this. The MC will say what club the friend will go to, then if either the MC gueses right or both of them miss then the game goes like normal. But if the friend goes to the correct club then the friend stays next to the girl for that period and wins points for himself...... Let´s say +6 each time. Now that´s a lot of points but the trick is that at the beginning of each day the MC will have to chance the ask the friend for the events of the day prior and that will remind him that his actions are for the sake of his friend and that will lower his points -4 at the beginning of the day (If the player doesn´t remember it stays +6). The same as the club and the MC the friend system will have events when reaching 20, 40 or more points and the friend get the girl if he obtains 200 points before the MC

Now the drawbacks of this will be that this is like adding 25% more work in all aspects so yep that would be troublesome to say the least. But i can assure you that something like this will atract more players so it depends on you..... this is just a suggestion. As the creator this depends completely on you and just you have the final word

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
Well tought concept. If you can do it well it will indeed be a very atractive game. But as other people said before you can´t avoid having good CG so go nice and slow with the drawings. Hand drawings are good, even if they feel a bit amateur (AI still make people feel uncomfortable).
Now if I can give you 1 suggestion i would say that making a whole group (club) the enemy in an NTR is a risky move. Most of the "works" in NTR use a rival concept (i mean there can be a lot of rivals but they don´t work together because each one want the girl for themselves) so doing it with a whole clubs as rivals might limit your reach to the players.... That being said this is your game and if you want to see the girl being seduced by a group go for it!!!!
But still I would suggest having another factor to atract those who look for more common NTR games........ how about this:

If group exceeds 20 corruption points he will speak his troubles to his best friend (normal guy, normal size, decent personality) and say how his crush is being seduced by a bunch of people because he is unable to guess the correct club everyday. As a joke and a way to refresh the mood the friend will suggest his help with his quest since the friend is in the go-home club. The MC considers it but realizes he just has to try harder

If group exceeds 40 corruption points almost the same thing will happen but in this case the MC accepts the suggestion at the end. Then there are two people that can stop the corruption.

Now the friend system would work somehow like this. The MC will say what club the friend will go to, then if either the MC gueses right or both of them miss then the game goes like normal. But if the friend goes to the correct club then the friend stays next to the girl for that period and wins points for himself...... Let´s say +6 each time. Now that´s a lot of points but the trick is that at the beginning of each day the MC will have to chance the ask the friend for the events of the day prior and that will remind him that his actions are for the sake of his friend and that will lower his points -4 at the beginning of the day (If the player doesn´t remember it stays +6). The same as the club and the MC the friend system will have events when reaching 20, 40 or more points and the friend get the girl if he obtains 200 points before the MC

Now the drawbacks of this will be that this is like adding 25% more work in all aspects so yep that would be troublesome to say the least. But i can assure you that something like this will atract more players so it depends on you..... this is just a suggestion. As the creator this depends completely on you and just you have the final word
thank you for this amazing feedback!
it did cross my mind to have a main antagonist, but I didn't bother much to think about.

but reading this, you do have a point that 1v1 NTR has a certain "hit" that immediate mmfs don't, and can attract more players. certainly I will evaluate it and try to weigh in if that extra "hit" feeling is worth adding.

though in this train of though where there's a main antagonist, im thinking more like a male Student Council President (blonde ikemen), as he also has ability to roam freely in school grounds during club activities. He's also aiming for the FMC and % chance he will find the FMC if you don't.

I'd like a blonde ikemen because I want the FMC to fight back and stuggle at early stages, but will, little by little, submit to his charm, looks, and sex skill. this is unlike old ugly antagonists that only win the fmc over by sex. I believe antagonist winning FMC over in more ways will have certain "hits" also.

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
thank you for this amazing feedback!
it did cross my mind to have a main antagonist, but I didn't bother much to think about.

but reading this, you do have a point that 1v1 NTR has a certain "hit" that immediate mmfs don't, and can attract more players. certainly I will evaluate it and try to weigh in if that extra "hit" feeling is worth adding.

though in this train of though where there's a main antagonist, im thinking more like a male Student Council President (blonde ikemen), as he also has ability to roam freely in school grounds during club activities. He's also aiming for the FMC and % chance he will find the FMC if you don't.

I'd like a blonde ikemen because I want the FMC to fight back and stuggle at early stages, but will, little by little, submit to his charm, looks, and sex skill. this is unlike old ugly antagonists that only win the fmc over by sex. I believe antagonist winning FMC over in more ways will have certain "hits" also.
Doesn´t sound bad at all. I would suggest to do just that. If you go with something you like you will put more entusiasm while creating the game than just following the words of someone from the internet XD

Reactions: melantha