Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I'm not usually one to shy away from reading but I took a look at the changelog. 35000 words and 2 hrs of reading with only 300 renders? Idk but that seems a bit disproportionate. :unsure:
Yeah, there are a lot of branching paths. So some paths that have different dialog, reuse the renders. There are more than 400 scenes that are using 300 renders if that makes sense to you :geek:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Neuvau [v1.05 Bugfix] [Asmodeus_] [OS@1.54GB, UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.54GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 255MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /

Tutorial on how to create MacOS build.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:

Last edited:

LoganP

Nov 21, 2017
Great game, enjoyed it a lot! Really hoping that the femdom will include stuff like several different types of spanking, bondage, humiliation and anal play towards the MC. Looking forward for future updates!

Reactions: bulifun

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So, this is why both male dom and femdom are listed? Meaning we can assert ourselves and become the Dom in the relationship? Or am I misunderstanding?
Only sort of. Even if you pick exclusively dominant options for now the MC will still be blackmailed into becoming one of the women's tame cock/apprentice dom. And the only sex scene for now is with that woman's sub.

It's a setting filled with dominant women, and there's no way to fully avoid them. I was pleased to see that the MC occasionally had a bit of a personality though, compared to many other games. He's still a wet noodle, but it could be much worse.

And by chance there will be a path where there is neither femdom nor maledom?
No, the dominance games are baked in.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Only sort of. Even if you pick exclusively dominant options for now the MC will still be blackmailed into becoming one of the women's tame cock/apprentice dom. And the only sex scene for now is with that woman's sub.

It's a setting filled with dominant women, and there's no way to fully avoid them. I was pleased to see that the MC occasionally had a bit of a personality though, compared to many other games. He's still a wet noodle, but it could be much worse.

No, the dominance games are baked in.
Thanks for the info. I think I'll pass on this for now. I wish the dev well.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Incidentally, I thought the blackmail was the weakest part of the story by far. I get why it needs to happen to facilitate the plot, putting the MC in Andrea's power, but all he had to do was pull out his phone and take a picture of the naked female student in bondage gear she's holding in the middle of her office and she would be looking at the sack at minimum. The rest of the story didn't strain credulity too much (given the setting) but that part fell a bit flat.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Incidentally, I thought the blackmail was the weakest part of the story by far. I get why it needs to happen to facilitate the plot, putting the MC in Andrea's power, but all he had to do was pull out his phone and take a picture of the naked female student in bondage gear she's holding in the middle of her office and she would be looking at the sack at minimum. The rest of the story didn't strain credulity too much (given the setting) but that part fell a bit flat.
Yeah, I found that scene also kind of weird.
Under normal circumstances, this would be way too risky for her and she could get into a shit load of trouble.
I guess this had to happen for the story arc but why not make an available route where you can avoid being blackmailed?
I mean other stuff you can avoid easily but this not? The MC can not be that naive. ^^

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Lured in by the "male dom" tag I tried this game ... I´m confused and worried about it ...
Confused because the male dom startet pretty late game (ch5) and only under specific circumstances ... not to mention the strange MC behavior ...
And worried because of those many paths/possibilities I can almost sense already the dev´s burn-out and an unfinished game ...
Hopefully my guts are wrong about the burn-out-syndrome (which is sadly an raising problem) and I/we can enjoy this game with great potential further (and hopefully) until a glorious game finish ...

so far 7/10 from my side ... (y):)
I wish you the best (and no burn-out ;) ) Asmodeus_

Mitsu80

Jan 30, 2019
Lured in by the "male dom" tag I tried this game ... I´m confused and worried about it ...
Confused because the male dom startet pretty late game (ch5) and only under specific circumstances ... not to mention the strange MC behavior ...
And worried because of those many paths/possibilities I can almost sense already the dev´s burn-out and an unfinished game ...
Hopefully my guts are wrong about the burn-out-syndrome (which is sadly an raising problem) and I/we can enjoy this game with great potential further (and hopefully) until a glorious game finish ...

so far 7/10 from my side ... (y):)
I wish you the best (and no burn-out ;) ) Asmodeus_
Yeah the MC screams "perfect sub" the feel of the whole game is heavily leaning towards femdom...so sudden maledom in latest update doesn't make that much sense imho...but the writing is good...just not for maledom fans like us...good luck dev, the quality is there, keep up the good work

Zavijava_

Oct 19, 2020
Update was great! The scene guide really makes it obvious how much you'll miss in a given playthrough... Hnnnnng, Andrea is great <3 Looking forward to what comes next!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
There is a bug in ch.1 when talking with Mrs Jones after the alley scene : "$ lust += 1" is missing

In ch.2 there seems to be a logical bug when talking to Maureen and her friends : You increase Relationshipbalance with her but the only options are to keep or loose relationship.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes