VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Neuvau [v1.06.01] [Asmodeus_]

1. 5.00 star(s)

pagaru

Fantastic game so far. Absolutely incredible.

Good graphics, hot models, great writing, choices matter.

If this becomes a complete game it has incerdible potential as one of the if not the best femdom games.

Hats off to the creator, looking forward to following for more.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

human94

Good game.
    + Good render
    + CBT (Cock and Balls Torture), but soft CBT. Light squeeze balls for example in scene with blowjob for example. Nothing hardcore and brutal like kick in the balls.
    + No humilation for protagonist if he behave good with mistress. Other humilation in scene don't bother me ( I don't like humilation).
    + Interesting story. I don't try dominant rout, but on other rout story good or not boring
    + Great balance between story and action. Short period between story and action. No need read to much to achive action or sex scene.
    + Some girls with pubic hair some without pubic hair. I preffer girls with pubic hair. They not look like child.
    Total: it's good game if you like soft femdom.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

the_fluff

First things first I'm not really into femdom, I don't like hardcore femdom but I can tolerate soft femdom. Usually I wouldn't play a femdom focused game but the summary and the devs explanation of the femdom in the game got me interested.

So I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by the game because when I read the summary and comments I was expecting the point system to be dom and sub points, but was surprised by the lust and experience points as well and how they all actually matter in how they effect the story because certain option are only usable after having a certain amount of points in the choices category and that could actually lead to less or more option to get more points.

For example
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's also the other group of like points for girls which you get depending on which of the 4 main choice points you pick so you may want one girl to like you more but the option you want to pick won't give you those like points or the option that will might be closed off because you don't have enough points for it. I like the choices and how the points system works because I had to actually think about which one I should pick to maximize my playthrough, I decided to go with focusing on the dom and experience points while every now and then dipping into lust and avoiding sub points as much as possible.

Some people in the comments seemed to be disappointed with the MC's progress down the dom route but I think its pretty reasonable for the amount of time that's passing and it's not like there's no progress. He does get more assertive with the landlady and daughter along with outright saying not to Andrea in the office if you pick that choice. He may not be the Chad Alphigma Male Supreme with the Heavy Balls he's meant to be, but there is progress.

So first for the ones who don't like femdom there is a dom path but the dev has said that it is going to be a slow burn for the MC's confidence and dominance, the main focus is going to be femdom because the dev likes that so expect to have less content on the dom route. Basically if you don't like slow burn and you're definitely not going down the the sub route the game may not be for you but like I say at the end the chapters aren't super long so the slow burn may not be too slow. And if you don't mind the slow burn you should also understand that you won't be able to avoid all femdom scenes they are soft femdom but still femdom so if you can't stand that then the game is not for you and guys I understand being mad about it I get it.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    Those of us going down the dom route are playing the long game, remember that.

And for the Femdom lovers...not much to say. This game seems to be made for you and while I didn't go down any of the sub route there was still some femdom down the dom route so I imagine there's even more down the sub route so go for it you femdom lovers you.

One more thing I will say is that the chapters are short which is not necessarily a bad thing there are some devs that are bit too long winded with the story to sexy times ratio but the chapters could be a bit longer.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Unexpected Error

MC is introvert? mhm..more like a stuttering mess...can't enjoy that.
    Renders look okay, characters finaly something not out of a fashion magazin, story I don't know, stoped reading because of the stuttering mc. Text needs some fixing/proofreading as well, because grammarnazis won't like it.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

MightyFurry

Ive waited some time with my review for the game to be sure where this is heading.

Now, after last episodes release i am pretty sure i am 100% in love with this piece of art.

No, i am not exaggerating by any means!

The story starts pretty straight forward, its surely no slow burner. I was entertained from the first scene on. But to me, at least after the first updates, it wasnt clear if there would be anything other than hot sex scenes (which i have obviously enjoyed very much) to it. But now, after Episode 5 certain things in the story got more clear and all starts to make sense. It shows the dev really has invested some deep thoughts in the structure of the story and all the nice and diverse (diverse i a postive term btw ;-)) ladies involved and their backstories. Even after this few episodes it became clear to me that there is a lot more hot and unconventional stuff waiting in the future. Heck ... the story developement in the last release (episode 5) really suprised me to a high degree.

The renders on the other side cant keep up with the story ... YET. But its obviously the dev is working hard on getting better with those and even now i find em very enjoyable. But surely they dont match the quality of writing, yet.

So far the dev delivered always on time. Deadlines all were correct, there were no bugs i could point out.

I am a true believer - Dev please take my money!

Everyone interested in some deeper story, interesting and hot writing and more than casual vanilla sex should try this out asap!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

xq1710

Awesome fast forward game - no try hard. Decision affect the storyline but its not like you have to sudy everything to understand whats going on.
    Great artwork, great tags. +1
  7. 4.00 star(s)

dgreen1108

Just completed v 1.04. Enjoyed it so much had played it through again. I'm digging the little difference in the choices you make. If you chose to pick total Submission you're going to miss out on some steamy scenes. LOL. Good game so far. Keep it up!
  8. 4.00 star(s)

2382dudubes

v1.02
    First impression, not much to judge yet, approx. 10 minutes total.
    Good audio, fitting tracks and sound effects. Writing is good. You meet 5 girls in 2 locations in those 10 minutes, so that's plenty enough. Story is not yet developed, but it seems to lean into submission towards dominant women. I actually like that the MC is a shy guy, opposed to the stereotypical Gary Stu super stud, that is represented more than enough on this platform. Don't play this if you want a dominant MC.
    There aren't many choices yet, which again, during a 10-minute introduction, is to be fully expected. Choices however seem to influence stats such as confidence, obedience, assertiveness and lust, which will probably have effects later in development.
    There are 2 scenes which aren't animated but otherwise done well. Good poses and build-up.
    For now, it's a good start with potential.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

sunaboz

Good renders but fake choices and almost no content. Basically it's a kinetic novel not visual novel. I hate when games do that, why offer a choice if the end result will be the same? And although renders are quite good, sex scenes (which for now are only a blowjob and a handjob) are lacking and women behave the same (i.e. are dominant bitches). Plus the MC is such an incel that it takes away all pleasure from playing this game.

Edit:
    I've checked the newest version (1.04) and it improved significantly so I've raised my rating to 4 stars. To be honest I think it's a 3 star game now (so average) but since I can't delete my review I will give the dev the benefit of the doubt and raise it even further in hopes that he will take my critique into account and improve it further.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

analyticslave

seems like a very interesting new femdom game, still at the very beginning so not sure how it will develop but definitely going to follow it, just hope it has an interesting story along with the femdom content