3.80 star(s) 25 Votes

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Saint voice posted this 5 days ago. (along with the pic reyghost88 posted above)

Hello Saints.
As the results show Asian was the appearance most voted.
But there are more characters to know this new version
But first i give you the style for the new teacher. I already have a scene for her a very funny sexy intro, "for those who like some sexy accidentals will love it"
Also i wanted to tell you that this new build will be released the 12/04/2019.
As always i take 1 month to make a new version, and the version v 0.03 was released the 10/03/2019, so please be patient.
My poor soul need to sleep sometimes too...
With all the love - Saint -

BigBoobsPerv

Dec 11, 2017
Saint voice posted this 5 days ago. (along with the pic reyghost88 posted above)

Hello Saints.
As the results show Asian was the appearance most voted.
But there are more characters to know this new version
But first i give you the style for the new teacher. I already have a scene for her a very funny sexy intro, "for those who like some sexy accidentals will love it"
Also i wanted to tell you that this new build will be released the 12/04/2019.
As always i take 1 month to make a new version, and the version v 0.03 was released the 10/03/2019, so please be patient.
My poor soul need to sleep sometimes too...
With all the love - Saint -
I think he means the 12th of April, not December 12th..

BigBoobsPerv

Dec 11, 2017
New Post from Saint Voice:
"
Good day well loved Saints

These last 2 weeks I worked hard to bring you the new version 0.04 as timely as possible. (So much so that I completely forgot to update the progress banner! Sorry for that!)
But i realize that giving you the version today its not possible (my normal job does not approved my vacation for today sooo... i fuck it up...)
Being in my country the 02:00 am and exhausted I could say exactly that in 48 hrs (from this publication) or less it is possible to finish the version, test it, make a guide and leave save games for each version.
For you my beloved saints and patreons I have 16 new animations (including the extended version), 13 new pictures and 3 new characters!

I really hope you could enjoy this new version,

Saint Voice-
"
I bolded the important info.

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
This guy is an absolute LEGEND. While other devs release low tier content after waiting for one month and finally release it with only 2 scenes of stationary content and patron STILL say "OMG thank you, amazing content", this guy literally made SIXTEEN new animations and THIRTEEN new pics, continuing both story and H-content simultaneously in only ONE month! Hats off to him.

Vegasyy

Aug 25, 2017
This guy is an absolute LEGEND. While other devs release low tier content after waiting for one month and finally release it with only 2 scenes of stationary content and patron STILL say "OMG thank you, amazing content", this guy literally made SIXTEEN new animations and THIRTEEN new pics, continuing both story and H-content simultaneously in only ONE month! Hats off to him.
Couldn't agree better than that :coffee:

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
The files are being uploaded as we speak.
Yeah but sadly we are going to have them some hours later, maybe at night? Because he said at the same post that he needs to sleep. I don't blame him. It's probably something like 5:00 pm there xD He worked his literal butt off for this build it seems.

BigBoobsPerv

Dec 11, 2017
Yeah but sadly we are going to have them some hours later, maybe at night? Because he said at the same post that he needs to sleep. I don't blame him. It's probably something like 5:00 pm there xD He worked his literal butt off for this build it seems.
Well I think he will upload it and then crash. I don't think a creator would upload and wait to post links when making a major update.

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
Well I think he will upload it and then crash. I don't think a creator would upload and wait to post links when making a major update.
"As I promised my dear saints
The new version is already on the way, but it's already late and my physiological need to sleep calls me.
As soon as I wake up I will give you the links with the guide
PS: you can use your saved games from the last version!
PSS: Yes my internet it's shitty ..."

From the last post he made. It seems he will crash and then will update us. I know it kinda sucks but, nevertheless he deserves some well earned sleep after all the shit he went through xD I just hope someone uploads the extended version ASAP it releases. Cause the public one stops you from GREAT scenes. :S

ViktorGiJoe

Jan 20, 2018
Windows

MAC
I think you switched the links by accident, the MAC link is the Windows version link, but thanks for uploading it. Now I'm going to patiently wait for the extended version.

Reactions: nekobasu

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
I thought that u uploaded the extended version the last time
Well, actually fair point xD Last time he posted it earlier than every page I use to check for H-game updates, I was weirded out xD Would be nice if we had it earlier again like last time with v0.0.3 :)

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes