doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Right! Ok, so once you get to speak to Maria the 2nd time (at 16h00) in the park. You'll get a new Concentration skill. You'll then be transported back home where you'll listen in on a conversation between Alexa and Marjorie mentioning that Alexa lost her keys.
You'll then go outside. Use your new Concentration Skill (u have 15 secs) to search for the keys.
...once you find them, you can peek in and do other stuff too.

Superman1996

Oct 26, 2018
Right! Ok, so once you get to speak to Maria the 2nd time (at 16h00) in the park. You'll get a new Concentration skill. You'll then be transported back home where you'll listen in on a conversation between Alexa and Marjorie mentioning that Alexa lost her keys.
You'll then go outside. Use your new Concentration Skill (u have 15 secs) to search for the keys.
...once you find them, you can peek in and do other stuff too.
Awesome thank you buddy

Reactions: Henta1noKami

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
any save at start of 0.04? i might have fucked my save, i cant trigger alexa content after confessing to sister

ViktorGiJoe

Jan 20, 2018
Here's my 4.0.0 save with all scenes unlocked and infinite money if anyone wants it.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Dont think so
Ok, thanks.

edit: just noticed Meghan and the other schoolgirls came with last version, so obviously no sexy content.

Question, is there any way to apologize to Alexa, the sister? Is there more stuff with her beside the hand- & blowjobs while asleep?

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Handjob and there are sexy scenes for Ashley
Connected to him confessing in the church, right?

Are there any scenes with Deborah (the blonde that talks with Maria in front of the church) or Mescary (the witch/cat)?
That the computer gives stats values for them both (when we have none for the teacher or schoolmates yet) seems to imply there should be some.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Connected to him confessing in the church, right?

Are there any scenes with Deborah (the blonde that talks with Maria in front of the church) or Mescary (the witch/cat)?
That the computer gives stats values for them both (when we have none for the teacher or schoolmates yet) seems to imply there should be some.
Deborah doesn't have any h scenes or events. You can just talk to her that's it.
Mescary has an h scene and a couple of events.
Just follow the guide and you should get it.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Deborah doesn't have any h scenes or events. You can just talk to her that's it.
Mescary has an h scene and a couple of events.
Just follow the guide and you should get it.
Well, the guide seems quite vague and incomplete to say the least.
The scene with Mescary you mean is her being forced to suck the MC during the battle or something else?
What events you mean? The guide i have seems to have nothing on her.

Also, how does one get the webcams to watch Alexa - or is it not available yet?
Edit - Just found about the cams & etc in the shop. Time to grind for the bucks...

Doubt: Is Love 5 the ceiling for most characters in the present version of the game?
Except for Anghie at 6 (and Alexa presently at 3) the others seem to have capped at this level. And Control & Concentration top at 11, right?

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Just got the confessional handjob from Ashley and just after it, something is said about checking Alexa at night.
What exactly do i have to do?

edit: Ah, solved it - but seriously, the sequence of getting to put the webcam in Alexa's room was finicky like hell. Or i had some bad luck with event pile up. Probably going to check on that soon, maybe add to the guide later (someone REALLY needs to make it clearer at parts).

Which do i buy first, PC VR or Shady Cam?

Also - Kiyoko's accident with the MC is hilarious, even more so because it's a repeatable event. That said we need more accidents, with other female schoolmates and/or teachers (maybe Deborah, or Meghan & Anghie's mom?) for that "broken restroom" story to actually work - otherwise Kiyoko is a lying perv using a lame excuse to literaly jump on random schoolboys' dicks.

Not that i have a problem with that either, just sayin'...;)

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes