3.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
always keep in mind that RPGM always have around 200-300mb of useless stuff wich are the RPGM basic stuff (sprites and else that are vanilla in rpgm)
rarely see an rpgm game of a few MB size...
This is not true. You can always compile a project without including RTP files, however, almost no one does this because it requires importing only the used RTP data to the project; wich can be really time-consuming for a big project.

It's funny how lazyness can add more than 300MB to a game, huh?

Reactions: OneWayMissile

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
This is not true. You can always compile a project without including RTP files, however, almost no one does this because it requires importing only the used RTP data to the project; wich can be really time-consuming for a big project.

It's funny how lazyness can add more than 300MB to a game, huh?
soo you say its not true , but its true ?

XD

its a fact that most of rpgm inclued all thoses files. and that big in size.
wich they could just shit this out like on renpy or reduce the amount of them into something more smaller.

imagine a great rpgm game with lots of content, it caneasily reach lots of Gb :O

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
soo you say its not true , but its true ?

XD

its a fact that most of rpgm inclued all thoses files. and that big in size.
wich they could just shit this out like on renpy or reduce the amount of them into something more smaller.

imagine a great rpgm game with lots of content, it caneasily reach lots of Gb :O
I'm saying that there's a way to not include RTP without the end-user having to install it at all. But almost no one does it cuz they're lazy lol

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
Without the Walkthrough You would be at a loss at what to do! Which in my opinion is Not a good thing! there's a normally a rule in which the game give you hint Or clues to what happens next, I do like the art work though! shame it's going to be a grind fest? by what I've seen so far.
I agree with what you said, as I have not played or even downloaded this game but by reading your post on "without the walkthrough you will be at a loss" is a big turn off for me as I only use walkthroughs if I get stuck to the point that I have to look at it to see what to do. Walkthroughs for me is a cheater's guide, and if you can not play a game without having to keep looking at the walkthrough than for me it is a No Thank You. Also it is true that most games give you a clue on what to do next like just by talking to someone you find out what you need to do or have ect.

Reactions: Jackbite

Firebrand07

Apr 13, 2018
This seems really interesting. I'm digging the artstyle and I hope to see more updates bringing more content to this game. Keep up the good work. :D

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
did not compile with rtp files = stupid devs conpile a broken game

compiled with rtp files = cunt dev bloating game size to look decent

*kappa face*

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
The grinding is a major pain in the neck. It really gets in the way of enjoying the game.

Dhaos

May 22, 2017
Am I the only one who can't delete the game folder because of the file "\Never Saint\www\audio\bgm\RPG Maker VX Ace ~ Scene"? It says the file doesn't exists and doesn't let me delete it.

Haroogle

Mar 2, 2017
Am I the only one who can't delete the game folder because of the file "\Never Saint\www\audio\bgm\RPG Maker VX Ace ~ Scene"? It says the file doesn't exists and doesn't let me delete it.
No I have the same problem but no idea why it's happening

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
This has its charm and I am kinda interested as to what it will be going forwards but I feel like waiting a few more builds before I jump in on this properly.
Can't lie and say that the art is great but for whatever reason I've always liked rough art way more than refined art. Definitely gonna keep my eye on this.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
i dunno what to do. been following the walkthrough it says that i need to grind in the park but theres no enemies/random encounter. is my game bugged or do i need to do something else?

Reactions: XDragooonx

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
i dunno what to do. been following the walkthrough it says that i need to grind in the park but theres no enemies/random encounter. is my game bugged or do i need to do something else?
No, you have to chat to the girl on the bench. She appears in the afternoon. Until then, keep skipping time by playing on the computer in your bedroom until time advances. After 5 encounters with that girl you gain a new skill. To be honest, it's a ball ache, it sucks any fun out of the game and the reward isn't worth it. Good luck!

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes