3.80 star(s) 25 Votes

villa219

Jun 5, 2017
i dunno what to do. been following the walkthrough it says that i need to grind in the park but theres no enemies/random encounter. is my game bugged or do i need to do something else?
Sit next to te girl in the bench and talk to her

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
It looks like the dev is trying to mesmerize us into playing his game in that banner, but if the grind is as bad as the comments say...oh well, grind... the destroyer of games.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
good thing i'll never be a mod..i'd be going tagging games like this with "HOLY FUCK :O " they got me hip-mo-tized...

Vegasyy

Aug 25, 2017
Nice game for a 0.02 version. It is also similar to Urban Demons game style, but i like this game anyway :)

Dec 6, 2017
Pretty decent size update, honestly the content will only be good once it's probably at v0.5. Still very nice, hope for more scenes with the sister and maybe the mom, don't really expect the mom content much until waaay later. Anyway good work.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
lemme guess. ya get to know a bunch of huge tits with some women hidden behind 'em, right?

Android_999

May 12, 2017
V.0.0.1

• 1 - Go to the Marjorie's House.
  • 2 - go to Alexa's room , just press the door.
  • 3 - Take the bus and go to the park - sit next to the girl- Maria- and talk to her 2 times
  • 4 - Go to menu and use the skill of concentration to see where is the keys of Alexa.
  • 5 - Now you can replay the stretching every time you want in the morning.
  • 6 - Wait for the Monday, Marjorie will let the door open every lun- 06 am.

v.0.0.2 - PUBLIC
  • 7- Wait for the afternoon and go to the kitchen with mom and ask her "where is the milk?"
  • 8- Go to sleep and select the "Set the alarm off" - Sometimes you need to select them again in order to get the scene
  • 8.1 - Do it 2 more times to get all scenes - Alexa - handjob and blowjob
  • 9- Go to the church and speak to the nun - Ashley
  • 10- Go to your room a get the diploma in the closet
  • 11- Go to the curch again and speak to Ashley
  • 12- Wait till Night and go outside your house, you will see a cat standing next to the bus station
  • 13- Try to sleep and then go again outside
  • 14- Mescary will scare the shit out of you and the next day go to the church and tell your problem to Ashley
  • 15- Get some holy water from the water than surround Ashley
  • 15.1 - you will need a empty bottle, get it from the store (just a door for now) and buy the empty bottle
( if you do the intro you will have $100, if your not use the skill "concentration!" outside the store there will be a stars shining with $10 inside them)
  • 16- Face mescary with the holy water

Stay Frosty

Jul 17, 2017
The character is stuck after I talk to the nun the first time. No keys work. Can't move or even bring the menu up.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes