3.80 star(s) 25 Votes

BigBoobsPerv

Dec 11, 2017
So it seems so far that everything from the extended version of 0.3 has been released in the public version of 0.4. The school has 1 scene (so far) and there is now a confessional part in the church with some scenes. I know to wait for the official extended version but I must ask how do I find and load my old saves? I cannot find them.

Nov 23, 2017
So it seems so far that everything from the extended version of 0.3 has been released in the public version of 0.4. The school has 1 scene (so far) and there is now a confessional part in the church with some scenes. I know to wait for the official extended version but I must ask how do I find and load my old saves? I cannot find them.
there is a folder called save inside the www folder

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
When i first laid my eyes on the title picture and the sample screenshots i was almost certain that this would be a parody of all the other big ass and bit tits games. Like they wanted to be funny by completely overdoing it.
But seeing this is a real game and there are people that really enjoy these piles of human jelly im a little bit shocked.

Oh well, to each his own

I guess im just a bit jealous that this fetish has such a huge followership and so few people like myself care about lean, fit, young girls instead of milfy Tittzillas.

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
When i first laid my eyes on the title picture and the sample screenshots i was almost certain that this would be a parody of all the other big ass and bit tits games. Like they wanted to be funny by completely overdoing it.
But seeing this is a real game and there are people that really enjoy these piles of human jelly im a little bit shocked.

Oh well, to each his own

I guess im just a bit jealous that this fetish has such a huge followership and so few people like myself care about lean, fit, young girls instead of milfy Tittzillas.
Well I couldn't care less about breasts, but I like certain ASS-ets of the game more than others, if you know what I'm saying xD

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
Well I couldn't care less about breasts, but I like certain ASS-ets of the game more than others, if you know what I'm saying xD
Maybe my last word didnt make it clear enough, but thats the same problem dude. Completely insane proportions and mountains of fat. Nope, just NOPE for me.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Talked to everyone multiple times, nothing new happens. Only one scene with the teacher
Same. Anghie has two dances, can only confess the same thing. No messages about end of content, no real guidance. Got Ashley love 5, mom love 5, nothing new happens :-/

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
I recomend Waiting for extended version. Public version has incomplete content, extended version has all the scenes/images of this version.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes