3.80 star(s) 25 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner_1.gif
Overview:
You play as a young man raised to be a saint. One day Marjorie found you and you were able to leave the church. Meanwhile some weird things start to happen once you leave that place you will try to enjoy your new life out of the purity.

Extended Scenes- What does it have?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-11
Release Date: 2023-11-26
Developer: Saint Voice
Censored: No
Version: 0.19 Extended
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Extended:

Fan Signature:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac
(v0.19 Public): - - - -
HTML 5 File
(v0.19 Public): - - - -
Android: - - -

Others:

Extras: Guide - RPGMV-DECRYPTOR

living demi thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

1_Marjoriedrunk.png 2_Marjorie-Sleeping-couch-titsout.png 3Alexa_sofa_sexy.png 06_Anghie_Blowjob_-_CUM.png 93_Lockerroomgirl.png Banshee_Oral.png
Gabby2CUM.png MariaBreaking_pants2.png Shop.png Untitled.gif Untitled0.gif Untitled1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
first?
its 400mb so im hoping there will be some content ill update again after i check it out it has the art style i semi enjoy
always keep in mind that RPGM always have around 200-300mb of useless stuff wich are the RPGM basic stuff (sprites and else that are vanilla in rpgm)
rarely see an rpgm game of a few MB size...

johnqueball

May 12, 2017
always keep in mind that RPGM always have around 200-300mb of useless stuff wich are the RPGM basic stuff (sprites and else that are vanilla in rpgm)
rarely see an rpgm game of a few MB size...
i know but i will say at the current point of me digging into the files and scripts, most are not accessible, and the ones that are, arent more then just a show case of that character not much on the nsfw side

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
You play as a young man raised to be a saint.
Let's wait for a couple of updates, and we'll see how much of a saint can be. Unless he just bless every female with his holy semen, that is, keeping his "status" of saint.

• Haha
Reactions: gomesa

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
artstyle gives me some oldschool point-and-click adventure cutscenes vibes. (at least the redhead nun and the buried in boobs pics)
Not sure about the premise. Sounds like MC will be either a sissy little brat that annoys the shit out of me or the "raised to be a saint" backstory gets thrown over board so fast it won't make any sense to be there in first place.

Gonna wait for a 0.3 ( ' -')

Reactions: Eddie Vallient

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Without the Walkthrough You would be at a loss at what to do! Which in my opinion is Not a good thing! there's a normally a rule in which the game give you hint Or clues to what happens next, I do like the art work though! shame it's going to be a grind fest? by what I've seen so far.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes