3.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I just got the scene with the MC using VR and Marjorie accidentally getting it without his notice. Is there more stuff or is it the limit of the mom content in this version?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
that title banner with those huge melons bouncing around kinda reminds me of a meet 'n fuck game :unsure:

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, how much control does it take for the cat to talk again with MC to try the portal? Or is it not for this version? Every day, I use the book in the bedroom closet, but nothing else happens .... Oh and in the not so distant future, will MC be able to fuck his mother and sister? Thank you.

f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018
Please, how much control does it take for the cat to talk again with MC to try the portal? Or is it not for this version? Every day, I use the book in the bedroom closet, but nothing else happens .... Oh and in the not so distant future, will MC be able to fuck his mother and sister? Thank you.
Cat stops talking to you after getting the papyrus as for right now, and the sister does have the blowjob scene(s) atm.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
so when it says hit x go to skills select skill concentration: (There is no skill called concentration) there is only magic as an option to select. this is the same reason i left this game alone the first time. Completely at a loss since the walkthrough is void of any clarifying steps

f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018
so when it says hit x go to skills select skill concentration: (There is no skill called concentration) there is only magic as an option to select. this is the same reason i left this game alone the first time. Completely at a loss since the walkthrough is void of any clarifying steps
Go back to the lady in the park a few more times. (or use one of the saves posted in a few pages back.)

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
A doubt: the changelog for v0.04 speaks of "4 Pictures that make 2 differents animations for Marjorie- PC VR"

Does it mean 2 Marjorie animations, one being related to the PC VR, or 2 differents animations relating to the MC jerking off with the PC VR? Would like to clear that out.

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
Just got the confessional handjob from Ashley and just after it, something is said about checking Alexa at night.
What exactly do i have to do?

edit: Ah, solved it - but seriously, the sequence of getting to put the webcam in Alexa's room was finicky like hell. Or i had some bad luck with event pile up. Probably going to check on that soon, maybe add to the guide later (someone REALLY needs to make it clearer at parts).

Which do i buy first, PC VR or Shady Cam?

Also - Kiyoko's accident with the MC is hilarious, even more so because it's a repeatable event. That said we need more accidents, with other female schoolmates and/or teachers (maybe Deborah, or Meghan & Anghie's mom?) for that "broken restroom" story to actually work - otherwise Kiyoko is a lying perv using a lame excuse to literaly jump on random schoolboys' dicks.

Not that i have a problem with that either, just sayin'...;)
Guy's edit says: solved it, but actually doesn't tolds how... come on, was your time to be the heroe and you ruined it, I'm so stuck as well, I bought the two thingys in the shop, I just got the fap scene with mom and that's it

Reactions: Deleted member 2738

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Guy's edit says: solved it, but actually doesn't tolds how... come on, was your time to be the heroe and you ruined it, I'm so stuck as well, I bought the two thingys in the shop, I just got the fap scene with mom and that's it
Chill dude. Remember the part where i said it finicky like hell and planned to check on that? It's because i was confused and still want to get right why i solved it...

But try this: go to Alexa at the morning - around 6-7am - you should catch her masturbating. From that point on, she decides she needs something to control her urges and start to stream. You peek at her doing so, then at a later hour, when she's not in there (08-09pm, i think, not certain now) and set up your cam.

Hope i got everything right and this helps you out.

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
Chill dude. Remember the part where i said it finicky like hell and planned to check on that? It's because i was confused and still want to get right why i solved it...

But try this: go to Alexa at the morning - around 6-7am - you should catch her masturbating. From that point on, she decides she needs something to control her urges and start to stream. You peek at her doing so, then at a later hour, when she's not in there (08-09pm, i think, not certain now) and set up your cam.

Hope i got everything right and this helps you out.
Dude I was just joking around, don't be that serious :D thanks for the help, sadly... doesn't work lol, I tried that before, I saw her, she said she need to stream, then watched her on the night, heroe says I can get something on the store, bought it, next day, enter her room when the computer is on the desk, I press the z button on the computer, just flicks around, I think I did the required scenes (one VR scene, got the HJ from the park girl, the HJ from the church girl) thanks anyway dude much love

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Dude I was just joking around, don't be that serious :D thanks for the help, sadly... doesn't work lol, I tried that before, I saw her, she said she need to stream, then watched her on the night, heroe says I can get something on the store, bought it, next day, enter her room when the computer is on the desk, I press the z button on the computer, just flicks around, I think I did the required scenes (one VR scene, got the HJ from the park girl, the HJ from the church girl) thanks anyway dude much love
So, you can see what i meant with "finicky like hell" - guessing for sure what the requisites actually are will proably take me playing it again all over (started doing so just this morning, in fact).

As an aside, did you get a BOOBjob in the confession booth? Now i don't remember if that goes before or after putting the camera.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes