3.80 star(s) 25 Votes

BigBoobsPerv

Dec 11, 2017
Villa219 posted this on page 11 so credit to him.

So in English, the extended version has 5 more animations for Ashley and one extra animation each for Alexa and Anghie than the public version. Besides that, everything else is the same. It's still very good for this current version and I think Saint Voice is doing a good job. Also if I'm not mistaken, 0.3 extended was implemented into 0.4 public.

xknow

Jun 26, 2018
someone has a guide to curently version? i can't take any alexa scene, i don't know what to do with cam and VR glass, the max i can get throgh is with mom, the tit suck scene.

May 4, 2017
Full completed save v0.04 Public, all scenes available but you have to manually go to the NPC in question.
e.g. Ashley on the Weekend inside the confessions 14:00-17:00 to get the Titjob/Handjob/Blowjob scene(s).
Please reupload. I keep getting a bug preventing me from extracting or moving the save file.

f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018
This one works. Thank you.
No problem, just remember you have to go to the scenes you wanna see, the memories/gallery features in-game is outdated and I think that save is around noon on the weekend, so you should have ready access to the Maria bathroom scene, Ashley confession scene(s), and Anghie's scenes at the park.

SCynic

Jul 18, 2018
Moved my save over from the old version, but the game isnt recognizing the save at all. Not showing up in the saves list at all. Any advice?

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
how do u increase control? search feature for thread is on the fritz again...

Zhask94

Mar 22, 2019
Any walkthrough??I m stuck with the cat (Sucky) after (Sucky) give books to learn control skills I learned control skill to max (10) and try talk to (Sucky) at late night but the cat is frozen.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes