3.80 star(s) 25 Votes

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
how to get the new scene with Marjorie,Alexa and Ashley (im doing "cofession" but no scenes)

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
that scene is coming in the next build or so. the game version pretty much ends there.
2 animation scenes and 1 Picture for Alexa in the her room. - Dildo nuts
1 Animation and 1 picture for Anghie. - Handjob
6 Animation Scene and 3 pictures for Ashley- Cofession time
4 Pictures that make 2 differents animations for Marjorie- PC "VR"

this bro

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Am I the only one who was stuck on Anghie and therefore Ashley? I had no idea I had to find Anghie in the church in the weekends. The hint given was very vague. Anyway, plot seems to be moving along now :)

Ichtyosaurus

Jan 28, 2018
So how do I get the concentration skill? It says to use the concentration skill from the skill menu, but it's not there. I raised my concentration stat to see if it appears there, but it didn't.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
So how do I get the concentration skill? It says to use the concentration skill from the skill menu, but it's not there. I raised my concentration stat to see if it appears there, but it didn't.
You need enough point in concentration than go to the bench girl and use your imagination. After that you unlock the skill. Also you get your sister's key from.doing this and at 8 am and 6 am you can peak on her im the morning

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Any clues about the last part of the walkthrought? "49. If you repeat the event again, there will be a surprise scene more "

f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018
Is my version borked? It says to use concentration skill by hitting x and selecting it but when I go to skills there are only two options under magic, heal and Saint Chains. Can anyone offer up a hint? Thanks all!
Were you able to go and concentrate with Maria in the afternoon 2-3 times at the entrance to the park?

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
help me i dont find the skill of concetration
If you haven<t found it yet, this is how you get it.
you need to meet the sad girl (Maria) by the park bench. Sit next to her and go through the dialogue. (you'll get Concentration + 2)
Go back the next day around 14h00 (afternoon) and talk to her a second time (you'll get another Concentration + 2). Your inner voice will then tell you how to use the new magical power.

enjoy.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes