Seeking new 2D games?

VloneDreams

Apr 26, 2020
Once again, I am in search of any 2D games with good art and preferably a good story or a good trainer lol. I’ve played shelter, summertime saga, what a legend, sex note, something unlimited, and my favorite as of rn, confined with goddesses.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Star Knightess Aura is my fav game from this year. It's a fantasy JRPG focused on brainwashing and slow corruption. About 25% done with a 12-15h playtime so far.

On Edge is a corruption game with a weird premise and gameplay. Worth a look if you like the art but is focused on oral right now and development has been slow.

Hero Party Must Fall is a brand-new and very promising netori trainer game.

BMO TV is a unique gameshow-themed management/sim-type thing with a focus on corruption through non-con physical and mental transformations.

VloneDreams

Apr 26, 2020
Star Knightess Aura is my fav game from this year. It's a fantasy JRPG focused on brainwashing and slow corruption. About 25% done with a 12-15h playtime so far.

On Edge is a corruption game with a weird premise and gameplay. Worth a look if you like the art but is focused on oral right now and development has been slow.

Hero Party Must Fall is a brand-new and very promising netori trainer game.

BMO TV is a unique gameshow-themed management/sim-type thing with a focus on corruption through non-con physical and mental transformations.
Thank you for the suggestions! Do you have more male mc games?