Seeking New administration and management games.

DarkStalker1337

Apr 7, 2022
I love games like "Black Market" and "Monster Black Market". Also i love "fc-pregmod" for its management, but text-based games are undesirable.
Not long time ago i played something like "Cost of life", i don't remember the name clearly, but the game was pretty bad, still funny.
So in general i just need some sort of administration/training games and i don't care about kinks. Any kind of stuff is acceptable, but give me hardcore managment.
I've seen a threads like this, but they was pretty old. I want maybe some new games, that is still in development and i'm ready to support a good stuff with money. A good classic is nice too.

Thanks in advance :)

4 Anon

Jan 13, 2020
Mystwood manor recently finished.
Theres also a bunch of brothel management games but most are probably in those older threads.
You probably checked games with the management tag already but I'll mention it just in case.

DarkStalker1337

Apr 7, 2022
Mystwood manor recently finished.
Theres also a bunch of brothel management games but most are probably in those older threads.
You probably checked games with the management tag already but I'll mention it just in case.
Thanks, I'll try this game on weekends, looks interesting
Yee, tag was explored, but it's anyway hard to choose games only by description and screenshots.