EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
CharaStudio-2021-03-02-18-43-02-Render.png

Overview:
After a bad breakup with her fiance, Teresa moves back to her hometown with her mother. Feeling frustrated and betrayed, she's looking for a second chance. What she finds is that her hometown is not as quiet and innocent as she thought, and she finds herself in a variety of unexpected encoutners!
Where will she find work? Who is the strange man from her past? Who would design a costume this way?!
Help Teresa find her way in her new adventure!​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-01
Release Date: 2021-09-01
Developer: BMNStudio
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

CharaStudio-2021-02-27-00-11-08-Render.png CharaStudio-2021-02-28-15-58-36-Render.png CharaStudio-2021-03-03-20-51-18-Render.png blackmailteaser.png

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
It's because these type of games are multi-packed and cheap security software identify these all as malware because that is the very first method that malware used. Really only poor software recognizes multi-packed applications as malware anymore.

In Games the games are packed typically in this format.
1. Compress art or sound
2. Game packed to single executable
3. Game encryption now wrapped around the entire executable

Now on side note is this bad corruption where it's flat out in your fast instant corruption that feels so unreal it's not fun or is this the slow stealthy corruptions where it's little incidents and the girl does not even realize she is starting to get corrupt until it's gone a bit too far?

RedGizmoDuck

Jun 27, 2020
Windows Defender flags a lot of things. It is basically an overprotective parent. ESET sees no issues.
Lol. Almost nothing trips win defender for me unless it's a .exe injector. I use it cuz it works 90% of the time. Yes there are a few false positives but not very many. I'm also not saying this has a virus(tripped as a trojan). Just letting people know it'll be flagged.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Windows Defender says virus. Just a heads up.
Hi there! Well I noticed that when I was uploading it so I scanned everything 3-4 times and thats false positive.
Funny part is that it is comming fromZIP folder not from game folder. So maybe some aplication bug? Even googled a bit and some people had same false positive.

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
You can disable Windows Defender, but you can't remove it.
A firewall doesn't work like an antivirus, and Windows has a inbuilt firewall...
You can't, not means i can't ;)
Windows Defender it's not even antivirus, it's just Anticrack & all Antivirus it's total scam, for collecting telemetry, only firewall can protect your data & privacy.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes