VN - Ren'Py - New Adventure [v0.3.2] [V4mpire Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4406778

I liked it, the setup is decent and the characters all have some personality, I'm digging the build up to the reveal of the supernatural setting, overall it was great, also kudos on the virgins and how the harem is setup

Now here's my criticism, the pacing, it felt far to rushed in most cases, like when we meet our childhood friend again after years there's this small window of emotion but then that changes to basic and casual interactions, if I could think of one thing to fix it would by the build up towards relationships and when a scene transition comes play it out a bit more (not sure if this is criticism or advice now)

hope to see more of the story and how things get unraveled, good luck V4mpire games
  2. 5.00 star(s)

anotherstranger

yes this is quiet an early build but this is a really good visual novel it reminded me of some i played, got some twists here and there, does things i wouldn't have thought anyone might (yes i keep it vague to not spoiler anthing)

it is just simply great, first ever visual novel that kept me entirely of the skip button wich none before managed

sure there are sone typos here and there but being fair even "the big ones" (again not naming ) do have some here and there maybe less but this is anyways a really great start