[R>Artist 2D] [R>Programmer] [R>Writer] Unpaid New Beginnings is returning and in need of talented people! (Korra hentai game)

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018

everyone New Beginnings is now returning to F95Zone and soon will be resumed. The reason behind this decision is to build a new team, that venture was not realized after months of searching for new team members.. the game was cancelled afterwards. Now today, we are returning to build a team.. hopefully get other chance of success. Of course they were good idea on paper but finding a member is harder than it looks. So.. it means more work for me. (It has been two years since cancellation)

I'm looking for writer, someone who can write alongside me and run ideas by me.

2D artist that can do similar Four Elements Trainer style. I always liked that style. Also open to any ideas too.

Programmer for setting up the gameplay mechanism and much more including the scripts. If you have done python before, that's a plus.

I'm looking for proofreader, someone who can find errors in sentences within the game and its system.

I'm looking for play testers, someone who can play test a unfinished game for quality and performance.

Looking for bug hunters, someone who can find bugs in the game, report that to the team. If we get bugs removed from the game, it can be great gaming sessions.

Of course it'll be unpaid position because I still don't have money to actually pay everyone. But I hope you guys have spare time to come help me out with NB.

I also am willing to form a new game studios so that we all can be paid in donations for everyone if we get a working demo out, working on first full game. You can also decide if you want to commit to the game's development. That's fine with me. It's your decision. I don't make it or dictate it. We make all decisions together as team.. as family.

Here's the thread on the game: https://f95zone.to/threads/new-beginnings-v0-0-0-realkorra.91925/ feel free to give it a read. Let me know.

Hidden Life Studios

Game Developer
May 17, 2019
Hi. I am the lead developer of Coming Back Home.
The development of my game leaves me a lot of free time due to the slowness of the 3D renderings, so I would gladly help you with your project.
I offer myself as:
  • Writer (I have some experience being also an aspiring book writer).
  • Programmer, but only if it is RenPy.
  • Tester and Bug Hunter too.

Also, if you want I can ask my team's Proofreader if he would like to help you.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
I can definitely do the art style similar to Four Elements Trainer, I just don't have anything to showcase the art style in my portfolio.

Link to my service thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/2d-artist-for-hire-student-at-game-dev-graphic-department.118444/
Link to my portfolio:
Looking for programmer position in your team want to ask more details can you DM me
Hi! I'm interested, I'll leave you examples of my style ^^ I can switch to fit the 4Elements Trainer style.

My service page: https://f95zone.to/threads/2d-artist-and-animator-open-for-commissions.131442/
My portfolio:

Feel free to send me a message whenever you want :D
See ya!
Hi. I am the lead developer of Coming Back Home.
The development of my game leaves me a lot of free time due to the slowness of the 3D renderings, so I would gladly help you with your project.
I offer myself as:
  • Writer (I have some experience being also an aspiring book writer).
  • Programmer, but only if it is RenPy.
  • Tester and Bug Hunter too.

Also, if you want I can ask my team's Proofreader if he would like to help you.
Hey guys thank you for your inquiries, I'll definitely be messaging you guys to inquire separately to know if you are good fit with this project. Although I did state it's unpaid position. But we would be paid if we got a demo out there and got our donations that we can use for the game development and of course to pay us equally for the position we would be using. I believe in fair wages, fair working conditions. (I'm the kind of person who likes to keep and makes everything very equal and fair) I've been busy lately working on my discord server that I hadn't gotten to your responses earlier. I apologize for any inconveniences that might have caused.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
Update: sorry for late update I've been busy.. with RL stuff. I'm still looking for team members who can do this. I'd be still a manager of course. I'd like to see New Beginnings happen.