RPGM Abandoned New Beijing [Day 7] [Banished]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Dextor34

Dec 26, 2018
Think it's either broken or just so hidden that it may as well as be broken. I tried to go everywhere.
Look at the boards on the wall with everyones GPA, after that an announcement comes and you'll get ported to first class.

Reactions: taler

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Look at the boards on the wall with everyones GPA, after that an announcement comes and you'll get ported to first class.
I tried clicking it like 10 times yesterday but it didn't work. After your post I tried again and realize that you can't click on the boards, you have to click on the space UNDER the boards. Sighs.

Thanks though!

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Can someone share the patreon stories for mana red's china maid series? Up to chapter 6 is available for free, there are still 7-9.

jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
I want an update to new beijing...
Day 4 shall be released to patreon testers by Saturday according to banished so it shouldn't be too much longer. It also seems like this is where the day 2 choices start to matter as well as stats.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Why the protagonist don't can be the Superiore of thet crazy Bitch? I Hate be submissive, I wish wolud the routh Superior ove thet crezy bitch, I wont see the protagonist who be superior of the scum of bitch e command on her. You can make that or is no way to make that happened in this kinda game?

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Why the protagonist don't can be the Superiore of thet crazy Bitch? I Hate be submissive, I wish wolud the routh Superior ove thet crezy bitch, I wont see the protagonist who be superior of the scum of bitch e command on her. You can make that or is no way to make that happened in this kinda game?
Just self insert as the crazy bitch.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018

Can't leave the room, can't move to the stage, can't sit, no one else visible to interact with.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes