New blood.

Lyranffs

Dec 5, 2017
Hey there, some of you might already have seen me around as i posted some of my renders already, did not see beforehand there was an introdution section where i could introduce myself, so here i am ! I'm first and foremost a player, but i recently started a project of my own wich is just at the very early stage of creation (got my mc, a starting scenario and alot of time) so expect to see some of my work around here on day or another. (I'll probably make a topic in the prog&dev forum). I hope i can get some alpha out here when i'll get something playable, and with enough content to not be another of those "games" that are more suited to get the demo tag so don't expect it soon, i'l be working on it. In the end, my goal is to see if i'm capable of making a game that people will like, and maybe, one day, finally being able to make a living out of game developping. (Sorry for the bad english, hope i did not make your eyes bleed you to death.)

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hey there, some of you might already have seen me around as i posted some of my renders already, did not see beforehand there was an introdution section where i could introduce myself, so here i am ! I'm first and foremost a player, but i recently started a project of my own wich is just at the very early stage of creation (got my mc, a starting scenario and alot of time) so expect to see some of my work around here on day or another. (I'll probably make a topic in the prog&dev forum). I hope i can get some alpha out here when i'll get something playable, and with enough content to not be another of those "games" that are more suited to get the demo tag so don't expect it soon, i'l be working on it. In the end, my goal is to see if i'm capable of making a game that people will like, and maybe, one day, finally being able to make a living out of game developping. (Sorry for the bad english, hope i did not make your eyes bleed you to death.)
Welcome and good luck with your game!