Ren'Py Abandoned New Body, New Life [v0.7] [Moccasin's Mirror]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
main_menu.png

Overview:
NBNL will follow the adventures of a nameless man inside the body of Nicole Miller, a hooker without aspirations beside having sex with many guys. Now you are in control of Nicole's life and our nameless protagonist will have to face the bad decisions that Nicole made in her life and try to change it for the better.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-15
Release Date: 2020-01-15
Developer: Moccasin's Mirror -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7
Language: English
Other Games: Lust Vessel - New Body, New Life Remake
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
(Saves from version 0.2 are not compatible)
DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux
- - -
Mac - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extra:

*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk

79a16-2.png 162-2.png 54a-2.png 4et19.png 25-1.png 192-2.png 181-2.png 106-2.png 6et13.png

Last edited by a moderator:

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
"Face the bad decisions and make her life better."

Listen, you and I seem to have very different opinions on what constitutes a bad decision.

Getting fucked = Great Life choices.

Being a virgin cuck = Shitty decision making.

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
It looks pretty interesting, but it brings a question to my mind at least, shouldnt futa and trans be 2 separate tags? i mean, in terms of hentai and all the glorious lewd on the net, i dont think anyone would use futa and trans interchangeably (maybe except for people who dont know what those are or were never taught what those were. I am just saying, this game seems like it is trans but not futa, because the protagonist doesn't have a penis or an enlarged or elongated clitoris (the pseudo penis).

It is just a small thought

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
I wonder if there is a walkthrough for an ending where nicole avoid the bad decisions in her life

Last edited:

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
i can really see that people has already started working with the Emorion creator program. i cant wait for tomorrow to see all the 0.01 vs new games to come.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
annyone else asking why this new game, when the other on by this dev is only a v0.13? doesnt bode well for either games future if the dev starts a second game so short into a 1st games development

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes