New Computer, RPG Maker Games that used to be able to go fullscreen have stopped

johnnyB

Jun 9, 2017
Hello I recently got a new computer and rpgmaker games that went full screen on the old computer do not go fullscreen anymore. I have tried one moniter and I am using the same monitor as I used before. I have done the alt- enter, f4, f5 and trying to put it on an older version of windows. This is especially a problem on RPGMAKER ACE
1673771794027.png

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
I have tried and it has done nothing
Well, damn. There's also the system-wide setting for GPU scaling here:

gpuscaling2.jpg

A related thing which also shouldn't matter but sometimes does is monitor drivers. Default Windows generics can sometimes have odd ideas about what you can and cannot do. Or there's the thing where Alt keys aren't the same like Shift keys - I've been caught out more than once by reaching with one hand for Alt Gr+Enter and having nothing happen.

Hopefully this doesn't seem like I'm trying to teach your grandmother to suck eggs.

johnnyB

Jun 9, 2017
Well, damn. There's also the system-wide setting for GPU scaling here:

View attachment 2318622

A related thing which also shouldn't matter but sometimes does is monitor drivers. Default Windows generics can sometimes have odd ideas about what you can and cannot do. Or there's the thing where Alt keys aren't the same like Shift keys - I've been caught out more than once by reaching with one hand for Alt Gr+Enter and having nothing happen.

Hopefully this doesn't seem like I'm trying to teach your grandmother to suck eggs.
oh no problem i tried the gpu scale and that did nothing and i updated my moniters driver but nothing happens. I also check my keyboard to see if alt enter is registered and it is