2D New content creation workflow. Please rate the quality of the results + test requests.

Abuzze

Oct 22, 2020
Gentlemen! After a lot of research and experimentation I have developed a workflow that allows me to create a game's worth of content overnight.
I plan on using this method to produce the sprites (and subsequently "cutout" animations) for an H-game, and would like to see how feasible it is and whether the quality of content produced is competitive with what's already out there.

The results I found "presentable enough" are attached below:

F95scrn_wg_1.png F95scrn_bg_1.png f95scrn_blm1.png f95scrn_glm1.png
f95scrn_clothes1.png f95scrn_clothes2.png
Left-to-right: Fem. Protag 1, Fem. Protag 2, Lizardman1, Lizardman2, Clothes1(test), Clothes2(test).

Please note that the use of AI is involved in production. These images are AI-assisted. They are not fully produced by the artificial intelligence, and a good portion of the process is done manually. Fixes to the hands will also be applied in post-production, so please do not account that part of the image in your judgement for now.

Let me know what you think of the art quality, art style cohesion, consistency and character designs etc. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. :)

--------------------REQUESTS TEST-DRIVE-----------------------------
Additionally, to test-drive the "rapid production" capabilities of my workflow, I'm taking "mini-requests" for poses. It is simple: post a pic with a female character in any pose/camera angle in this thread, and I will produce a drawing with the "girl OC" from the screens in the exact same pose.

Case-in-point example:

1697293194763.png
Left: Original image, Right: Recreated pose