Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

Weniger anzeigen

Apologies for the absence, but don't worry, I haven't stopped working on the game. I've been a bit busy with some other real-life projects, but I've kept things moving. I'm updating you now as I'm sorting out the game details. The release isn't imminent, but it's not too far off either. I don't want to make any grand predictions, but I'm fairly certain that within a month or so, I'll be able to hand the game over to bug testers.
Why this delay?
There are two main reasons.
1. The game, as you will see, has a different level of depth compared to the original version. The events are richer, there are more interactions (and more scenes), and ensuring everything runs smoothly is not very easy. There will be many surprises, and despite some skepticism, I'm sure you will be pleasantly surprised. For those asking for more "Rebecca" and more "Tatianna", you'll start to see how things can move differently from the old version (no, there won't be scenes with them yet, but something more... no spoilers, but you'll see...).
2. I'm working with the support of an AI, which first and foremost has been helping me with translations. I'm writing everything in my native language and having the AI translate the game, ensuring the dialogues match the characters' personalities. So, from this point of view, you'll see huge improvements in week 4. Working with AI also helps me to track the enormous amount of variables in this game more simply. This release is moving slowly because it's my first period working with AI, and I'm also training it, teaching it the story and the characters' traits. It's a bit of a long job, but once done, it will allow me to proceed much faster (I already see when there are more interactions with a character that has been trained how it can quickly do the job, point out any errors and oversights, and especially I don't have to re-explain the whole character story to the AI).
So be confident, if New Coral wasn't your favorite game before, it probably will become (or at least rank high in your lists).
Thank you for your support, and I look forward to catching up soon.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Well, yes. That's when we're expecting next "apologies but don't worry I'm still "working" on the game..." announcement.

4.20 star(s) 70 Votes