RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Can anyone by any chance upload cg? Since some people said it's grindy, i would like to check cg and maybe play later on when more updates are released.

Reactions: Malkovichi

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
started it and watched the first part before playing the game..saw the dames..which i assume are mine? doing other dudes?..not sure..i stopped after awhile..is this an NTR game?..am asking not stating...so trolls bugger off..people that read and see my question marks reply please..lol
Not really a NTR game since as most HoneyGames projects, the protagonist (Anthony in this case) is more interested in Banging the girls then actually starting a Relationship with one of them, there's more fish to the sea as they say. Since this is a sequence to Follower, one of the girls he banged did actually think they were in a serious relationship, but he didn't interpret as such, so they have gone their separate ways in this sequel, and he has to face the fact of what happened to her in this work.

The only game from HoneyGames that MAYBE could be classified as one is Sexduction in one of the bad endings, where Gary bangs his wife's friend, she finds out and answers back in a Swing taking a BBC with the same friend he banged while Gary watches after premature ejaculating.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Not really a NTR game since as most HoneyGames projects, the protagonist (Anthony in this case) is more interested in Banging the girls then actually starting a Relationship with one of them, there's more fish to the sea as they say. Since this is a sequence to Follower, one of the girls he banged did actually think they were in a serious relationship, but he didn't interpreted as such, so they have gone their separate ways in this sequel, and he has to face the fact of what happened to her in this work.

The only game from HoneyGames that MAYBE could be classified as one is Sexduction in one of the bad endings, where Gary bangs her wife's friend, she finds out and answers back in a Swing taking a BBC with the same friend he banged while Gary watches after premature ejaculating.
thanks for that synopsis...appreciate it.

Reactions: Canto Forte

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
not to be bad, i dont have played yet soo i dont know.. but in my own personal opinion, some of the girls are.... *brrrr*... give me chicken skin (that's... not normal tho lol. but well, that's my own opinion)

as for grainy.. if dev isnt a fan of post work. then its easy to fix just by rendering in a higher resolution and then shrink the resolution down. that kick away most of the noise and pixels. (like for exempl, rendering in 4K then shrink in 1080... or rendering in 1080 and shrink to 720, etc...)

just giving free help :p

Reactions: Canto Forte

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I'll resolve most of grain problem in new release.
I postwork a lot all the pics. But I lways do experiment. The experiment in ep 1 gone wrong. I'm postworking again the images of first episode and I'll get the new ones in ep2.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
not to be bad, i dont have played yet soo i dont know.. but in my own personal opinion, some of the girls are.... *brrrr*... give me chicken skin (that's... not normal tho lol. but well, that's my own opinion)

as for grainy.. if dev isnt a fan of post work. then its easy to fix just by rendering in a higher resolution and then shrink the resolution down. that kick away most of the noise and pixels. (like for exempl, rendering in 4K then shrink in 1080... or rendering in 1080 and shrink to 720, etc...)

just giving free help :p

Sorry, I don't get if Brrrr is good or not.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Sorry, I don't get if Brrrr is good or not.
its not good. (like, scary *brrr*)
i'll be honest, i think some girls are just ugly, not all of them. but again, that's just my own opinion. i m not the world and sure lots of peoples would love them :)
as to explain better my own taste... here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the one on the right is ugly for me, she have a weird bone structure on the face, making her skull pretty squarre but having a long very thin nose, combined with large eyes and lips. i find this just weird and ugly.
some others girls also have that kind of bad things for me. but well... maybe i m just an idiot (wont be a surprise).
no need tochange anything just for me lol, just ignore me and continu your project :D
good luck !

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
its not good. (like, scary *brrr*)
i'll be honest, i think some girls are just ugly, not all of them. but again, that's just my own opinion. i m not the world and sure lots of peoples would love them :)
as to explain better my own taste... here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the one on the right is ugly for me, she have a weird bone structure on the face, making her skull pretty squarre but having a long very thin nose, combined with large eyes and lips. i find this just weird and ugly.
some others girls also have that kind of bad things for me. but well... maybe i m just an idiot (wont be a surprise).
no need tochange anything just for me lol, just ignore me and continu your project :D
good luck !
Don't worry. It's interesting for me to listen other people opinion.
I mean I made so much game and so much girls and I always try to don't repeat and made girls similar or "already seen" in other games.
That Character is particular. I know, I take inspiration from a instagram model. I change the eyes dimension a lot of times but anytime I watch back at the original images the eyes need to be big. I know she looks weird. But I also think the original daz3d models's eyes are little than real life. I work a lot in characters shaping. probably now we're used to see classic daz3d characters with little eyes but most of characters I see (and I did ) have smaller eyes than real life girls.
Sorry for my english.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Despite the 1.6-2Mb png's...their quality is poor ( grainy indeed ), I think the renders from follower were better...there's one example :

View attachment 274143

So far I got bored on the story, and I've extracted the CG...not much content yet, story is short. Better to wait few more updates :)
what file has all the cg in it, just picked up a unity extractor.

Edit:Nevermind figured it out.

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
beautyfull models - unique as far as i know
extremely grindy
absurdly heavy on any machine - video card complains noisily - maybe not so much as follower, snake thompson etc, jmy pc plays call of duty , wolfstein, arma 3 full on without any excesive heat or sound
still buggy
it is a total and complete mistery as to why this developer enjoys unity so much
couldn't get into any of his games for more than a few hours

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Dev would have so many more patreons if he went with Ren'Py. Reason being his game uses so much resources for no reason and it's barely getting better. Some people can program well in Unity some not.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Dev would have so many more patreons if he went with Ren'Py. Reason being his game uses so much resources for no reason and it's barely getting better. Some people can program well in Unity some not.
I'll go to renpy. I'm studying how to do in renpy what I do on unity (multiple stories etc) and it's kinda difficult, so I'll plan for an easy game so I can learn better how to do

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
dude you already have 90% of your work done
just do a pole to rate your games
than port the most succesfull to ren'py
i think it would seriuosly grow your backer numbers
and make it more accesible to people who already like them but are twarted by unity as well ;)

Reactions: Malkovichi
4.20 star(s) 70 Votes