EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
00Banner.jpg

Overview:
This is the Story of Anthony. He's reach his brother in New Coral City and he try to get a life. At the begin of the game Anthony live in his brother's house and will work in a pizzeria to get some money... but his dream is to become a Photographer a New Coral City is full of "wannabe Models"... so..​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-20
Release Date: 2023-12-18
Developer: HoneyGames
Prequel: Follower
Censored: No
Version: Season 2 - 0.3 Hotfix
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Season 2
Win/Linux
: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

Season 1

Extras: Fan Guide - Part I - Fan Guide - Part II - Fan Sig - Name Mod* - Walkthrough - Gallery Mod* - Italian Translation*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

01 01 100Sleep-sharedassets0.assets-20.png 04 10 02 02-sharedassets4.assets-6.png 04 13 01 05-sharedassets7.assets-55.png 04 13 05 11-sharedassets7.assets-12.png 08 08 00 03 Y-sharedassets3.assets-25.png 08 23 00 01-sharedassets12.assets-6.png 09 04 07 03 Y-sharedassets2.assets-60.png 09 14 04 02 WORKOUT-sharedassets8.assets-23.png 09 23 18 06-sharedassets12.assets-18.png 11 26 00 02 OFFENDED-sharedassets13.assets-22.png 15 18 04 02-sharedassets9.assets-15.png 19 27 04 06-sharedassets14.assets-12.png 20 32 06 05-sharedassets15.assets-4.png 22 21 17 02-sharedassets11.assets-39.png 23 23 00 01-sharedassets12.assets-28.png 25 12 02 11-sharedassets8.assets-32.png 28 14 12 10-sharedassets2.assets-31.png

Last edited by a moderator:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Wait, so this is the exact story Follower had? Is it the same game with a new attempt at programming it or what?

Reactions: joe316

Gabriel0316

Sep 13, 2018
Kinda yes, story continues from where was left on follower.
Still same issues with flashes and grind...but well, it can be developed in the future.

And yes, the renders ar not the best I've seen...

Now I am decompiling the assets to take a closer look at the pics

D

Deleted member 42

anyone know how do i edit saves? apparently they're stored in registry but editing them does nothing

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
This is the Story of Anthony. He's reach his brother in New Coral City and he try to get a life. At the begin of the game Anthony live in his brother's house and will work in a pizzeria to get some money... but his dream is to become a Photographer a New Coral City is full of "wannabe Models"...
Wow what an easy target.. the fun I could have with this, to bad I have to be nice on here..

Reactions: jeffrey1667

Gabriel0316

Sep 13, 2018
Despite the 1.6-2Mb png's...their quality is poor ( grainy indeed ), I think the renders from follower were better...there's one example :

09 23 18 06-sharedassets12.assets-18.png

So far I got bored on the story, and I've extracted the CG...not much content yet, story is short. Better to wait few more updates :)

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Because they are. Not sure on the PC the dev's uses but certainly looks like the dev could've done with some post work. I haven't played the dev's past work so hope this is decent.
Well not to sound like a bragger but market wise the Competition is at top notch so if not tieing to trend like incest,milf,pregnancy and other taboo fetishes the users prefers better render then goes for the game which makes then an understanding of the story line if it stands out from the others games...as a free user at f95 i follow the something is better than nothing concept but others might disagree.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Well not to sound like a bragger but market wise the Competition is at top notch so if not tieing to trend like incest,milf,pregnancy and other taboo fetishes the users prefers better render then goes for the game which makes then an understanding of the story line if it stands out from the others games...as a free user at f95 i follow the something is better than nothing concept but others might disagree.
Story-wise, it's different strokes for different folks.

But on Follower, since I haven't played that yet, I might have to find a copy later on and see how it is. Was Follower any good?

Despite the 1.6-2Mb png's...their quality is poor ( grainy indeed ), I think the renders from follower were better...there's one example :

View attachment 274143

So far I got bored on the story, and I've extracted the CG...not much content yet, story is short. Better to wait few more updates :)
It's a shame it's that grainy considering this isn't their first rodeo. They could've either tuned the settings in Daz (I'm not a Daz user but I've seen other people change their settings and their renders turn out much better) or done a few things in post. Well let's see how their next updates go.

Reactions: BruceSpruce

Gabriel0316

Sep 13, 2018
Story-wise, it's different strokes for different folks.

But on Follower, since I haven't played that yet, I might have to find a copy later on and see how it is. Was Follower any good?
If you are up to a bug hunt, and have some time ( a lot :D ), yes...it's good, but way to grindy.
When you learn how to avoid bugs ( black screens, freezes ) it's playable :)
But why waste time on that, just play this one and the intro will make a resume of Follower.

Reactions: Lorinelson

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
If you are up to a bug hunt, and have some time ( a lot :D ), yes...it's good, but way to grindy.
When you learn how to avoid bugs ( black screens, freezes ) it's playable :)
Haha thanks for the tip! Sounds like one to add to the "I'm bored and really want to frustrate myself" pile :LOL:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
follower did have some girls fucking other dudes....... is this game the same or in this game is only the mc fucking?

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
follower did have some girls fucking other dudes....... is this game the same or in this game is only the mc fucking?
This is a common trend in all HoneyGames Projects. They're not saints, they fuck other dudes all the time and are not afraid to hide it, the protagonist of the game neither will be the first, and for sure will not be last.

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
Just played this. It's quite heavy to my laptop but I managed to play it to the end unlike the follower(unity). Integrated graphics, yes I know but didn't want to move it to my other pc. Not sure if I managed to get all content. At the end Lars/Rain questline keeps repeating(mc borrows his talent) and I have no other options. I wish the dev would have changed this game to other engine.
edit. Looks like that questline continued, I wasn't "rough" enough.
edit2. Just looked through CG's and I'm missing scene with Rain's friend(Purple hair girl) and can't get it. Might be bugged. I have clicked skip for entire week now, no new events and game freezes with random image.

4.20 star(s) 69 Votes