New Dev Here and want some advice on my first two characters.

Feb 26, 2019
make the mother a little bit less depressed and in wait of man's touch. after playing many games pretty much your mom is waiting for a new man to be the part of her life fix this situation by allowing the mom to be a little independent and happier without that desperate need of man but also don't reduce her affection toward her son though, don't add an aunt usually those character are more open and third wheeler among mom\son thing
The backstory is important, it will be good to see what was there before and how it is now in the present time
Allow the main character to have a sense of humor, charisma, and personality rather than being undeveloped in between puberty young adult

Feb 26, 2019
The art looks good but there should be some similarity for the chemistry of them being related it doesn't matter whether they look same maybe their way of interaction, thinking, personality or generally their attitude towards their brother let the mother trust her son while worrying a little bit while her sister sharing time with him in some related interest or similar hobbies like working out, Clubs, Street Food, Fashion, Movies or simply them enjoying each other company they're very comfortable and confident around themselves more than normal should be

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
The mother's nose is too small for her face. It "pinches" the focus and makes her less attractive than she could be. The daughter's facial features are fine, but I would give her a different hairstyle if possible (perhaps it's personal preference, but this particular hairstyle has the bangs too high up on her forehead and looks like a botched haircut slowly fixing itself in my opinion). As I know nothing about modelling, take all my advice with a grain of salt - I am, after all, just a layman. Hope this helps!

Reactions: johnconnor

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
I can't see much of an age difference... the mom looks like 30-35, to me. The daughter looks like 25-30?

Reactions: johnconnor

DrWestleyWolf

Jul 4, 2019
They look great, i think you have some potential. and i agree they do look somewhere in that age range.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So is the one on the right trans or something? Shes got a subtle dude look to her.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
That hurt.. lol I guess I need to work on the chin and jaw more.
Yea its the jaw, its too defined, I would suggest making it softer. Of course I don't know what kind of look your going for, but she kind of screamed Caitlyn Jenner to me. Not that that's a bad thing, I'm sure there's some people out there that got a hard on for her.