New Developer Intro

IlliumGames

Oct 21, 2020
Hello everyone, how are you all doing?(Asking because I care)
I've been on this site for a few months as a lurker and I've been inspired to develop my own game "Tales Of Illium" I've been working on it on and off since early September, I'm no longer as busy as I was before so I can now dedicate more time to this project. I don't know when I'll release the first version, I'd like it to have a lot of content first, at least compared to some of the other first releases which lack in content(Just a personal pet peeve of mine). Anyways, I look forward to becoming a developer in this community and I plan on making a development thread in the coming days. See you all around and have a great day!

I almost posted this without giving any information about my game, I don't know how much I should say but here you go.
"Tales Of Illium" is a female protagonist RPGM game, I know what your thinking, but I plan on making this game "unique"(Might not be a good thing however). Firstly most sex scenes will be optional allowing you to play how you want(Ex What will the protagonist be? Lesbian Seductress, Monogamous Lover, Complete Slut, etc) though this is mostly for the player to play how they want, it also has in game effects, don't be mistaken however, I'm not going to punish you(Well, maybe a bit of little punishment) for playing a certain way(as a slut). This isn't a corruption game per se, you aren't corrupting a virgin into a slut, though there are some themes of corruption(EX You can corrupt the protagonist and main characters into a more decadent and depraved life style). I suppose that's it then, if you have any questions or want more info just ask.

Tags include: Cheating, Combat(Not the standard combat rpgm combat, I have something "different" planned), Corruption, drugs, exhibitionism, fantasy, futa, gropping, group sex(gang bangs, harems and orgies), harem, incest, lactation(not the protagonist though), lesbian, MILF, multiple penetration, monster and monster girl, paranormal?(ghost sex perhaps?), can sleep with pregnant women though no pregnancy system planned(Have no idea implement one that's worth while), prostitution(Can sleep with prostitutes and prostitute the protagonist), rape(not the major motif of the game though),romance, religion(a theme and can sleep with nuns... and there's sacred/ temple prostitution), sexual harassment, slavery, sleep sex, stripping, strategy(related to combat, I have something planned), swinging, teasing, voyeurisms, etc.

Well that's it, I know it's pretty lengthy(Not sure if thats a good or bad)
If you have any tips for me or any suggestions/things you want to see in the game then I'm all ears.
Thanks for toiling through all that and once again have a great day.

Last edited:

robothehobo

May 11, 2020
I'm doing good thanks for asking.
Also your game sounds pretty interesting so far, you said something about a development thread, I look forward to learning more. Tips, there is a guide on how to make a good rpgm game in dev tools/ guides. You should check it out and follow it.

Reactions: IlliumGames

IlliumGames

Oct 21, 2020
Tips, there is a guide on how to make a good rpgm game in dev tools/ guides.
Yeah I saw that one, the "How to not make another walking simulator" by Zachy.
In fact it really inspired me to make something unique and try out different mechanics, so shout out Zachy.

bboybarry

Oct 24, 2020
Hey there I'm also new to the site. Also you mentioned a pregnancy system. Have you ever played Caliross it has a pregnancy system you should ask the dev of the game how to implement one. Also when will you release the game?

• Hey there
Reactions: Cul

IlliumGames

Oct 21, 2020
Reactions: bboybarry

bboybarry

Oct 24, 2020
No worries and I look forward to when it come out.
Also, I think it's smart that your not constraining yourself to a release date. You said it will have lots of content first release so you should focus on that and release it when it's ready. Now I don't want to rush or bother you but, I'm interested in the game it sounds interesting, how much did you make of it so far? And when are you gonna start a development thread?

Reactions: IlliumGames

IlliumGames

Oct 21, 2020
No worries and I look forward to when it come out.
Also, I think it's smart that your not constraining yourself to a release date. You said it will have lots of content first release so you should focus on that and release it when it's ready. Now I don't want to rush or bother you but, I'm interested in the game it sounds interesting, how much did you make of it so far? And when are you gonna start a development thread?
I didn't mean to over hype my game, it only has like 20-30 minutes of gameplay so far.
To answer your first question, I'm done making the intro and a lot of the maps and the first main quest.
The reason it might take a while for me to release it is because of the cg/h scenes, originally I made some 3d models(A bit to complex for me), I later decided to bite the bullet and draw them out instead. It's a pretty lengthy process and I'm new and slow at it, so it takes a long time for me to make anything decent.
Also dev thread starts sometime tomorrow with additional information for anyone who's curious.

Reactions: robothehobo

IlliumGames

Oct 21, 2020
Created the first two coloured* cg's for my game. Let me know what you think and where I could improve.
The blonde one is the protagonist, the other one is the main love interest.

Charlotte 1.png IrenaAssFlash.png
* I made a few others that I haven't finished/coloured in yet.
** Might not bother colouring some of them.
*** Planning on outsourcing the game art to professionals, this took way too long.

Reactions: robothehobo