EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
NewEnvironment-Sedid-cover.png

Overview:
In New Environment, you play as a young man who just got kicked out of his house. To avoid being homeless, the only option you have is to seek the help of your uncle. During your journey, you'll meet a lot of beautiful girls. Are you going to try to seduce and corrupt them, or will you let other guys take your place?​

Thread Updated: 2021-03-24
Release Date: 2021-01-31
Developer: Sedid F95zone - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer notes:

We don't condone sharing of our Patron only content, the links to which are added by the F95 Uploader Team. However, we have chosen to take an active role in the community despite the content shared.​ Please support the project if you enjoy the content.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac(0.2.1): -
-
Android(0.2.1): -
-
Other:
COMPRESSED

Thank you chipsiup for sharing!
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

NewEnvironment-strange-girl.png NewEnvironment-lisa-office.png NewEnvironment-Kyouka-school-follow.jpg NewEnvironment-Blair-subway.jpg NewEnvironment-Mackenzie.png

Last edited:

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
Thank you LaCucarachaStudios. Yes, indeed :coffee:. Best of luck to you too :cool:!

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Overview looks promising. But at this point, I'm not sure what is going on there. Too much stuff going on at once, and most of them without explanation.
- Also: MC is a bit of a jerk sometimes.
- Aunty is one of the sexiest characters I've seen on Honey Select (these eyes...:love: ).
- Uncle's house looks like a metal shack from fallout 3 game.
- City looks like a lot like Gotham or Star City and I love it! (my favourite tv shows)

I will give this game a chance, but only after couple of updates.

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
says it's not compatible with my phone? it's running Android 7 or higher?
I have multiple issues with the Android build. I thought it worked, but it does not.
Thank you for noticing that. Hopefully, I'll resolve this problem :).

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote