New Game: Diana's B&B - Cuckold and Cheating.

Jun 25, 2019
Hi all.

It is my pleasure to tell you this game:
Diana's B&B.

A game based on rpg maker mv, in its version 0.01.
On the patreon page you can find more informations.
It deals with the story of a young married couple and also what happens in their town, Sabot Cove.

Given that it is the very first version, I hope you are a bit forgiving with some features.

I hope you try it and leave a comment, positive or negative, on the patreon page.

Thank you.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I tag one of the mods UncleVT , maybe he can help you to make a right thread for your game , because General discussion is not the the right place for a new game ...
Tks UncleVt for your help

Reactions: Raven's Key Games
Jun 25, 2019
RPGM? WHY when Ren'Py is so much more convenient?
because rpg maker has more potential, more customization and allows the player to explore the environment by moving inside.
Whenever I've played this genre of games, I've always found the ones based on RPG the most interesting.

RPG is not perfect. Don't let me add gif images on map.

Aug 30, 2017
Environment, as in filler trees and cartoon buildings outside, generic furniture and boxes on the inside. Plus chibi sprites for people. The question is, what will the player be doing with all this that justifies adding hours of gameplay?

Reactions: MTZ32 and rKnight

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
For now the information is quite meh, I would be more interested in how the mechanics work.

For example, if I cheat, can my wife end up finding out?. If she can, what happens?.

Another thing is how NTR will work, will rivals try to seduce my wife if I do nothing? or NTR is based on choosing to have it with options?.

What makes a game different aren't the fetishes but how they are handled, my recommendation would be that the game fully developed the mechanics related to the fetishes and so that it goes to a broader public, you can "disable" a fetish, basically this makes stats related to x fetish always remain 0, never increasing.

I personally think that games should have in their concept to play with everything on and part of the experience, but this is just my point of view.

Jun 25, 2019
if I cheat, can my wife end up finding out?. If she can, what happens?.

Another thing is how NTR will work, will rivals try to seduce my wife if I do nothing? or NTR is based on choosing to have it with options?.
I cannot answer these questions.
I've already written the game's plot.
Some things must happen when others never seem to happen.
There are some specific reasons for this and, in some cases, they are a combination of events.

In version 0.01 I forced a bit to have a sensetional ending in the same. Basically I will try to avoid forcing to keep history at least tied to "reality".

On the other hand, since the game is the very first version, some mechanisms will be developed hand in hand.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
i think this is your first projekt? With rpg maker looks your game good, no doubt, you are on a good way. The reason why i write you here and not on your patreon page, is...

Listen, it looks ok, it sounds good.... i follow you, if you show me something special, something new. But at the moment... even your intro looks so regular

Dont want you feel offended, im always looking for new ideas, but lots of games are...the same...

Dont give up, all start on the mainroad has stones. you must learn to jump over

For me, i prefer unity and unreal. I have enough from regular VN renpy, looks all the same, for me boring. why not an old rgb maker game

Jun 25, 2019
i think this is your first projekt? With rpg maker looks your game good, no doubt, you are on a good way. The reason why i write you here and not on your patreon page, is...

Listen, it looks ok, it sounds good.... i follow you, if you show me something special, something new. But at the moment... even your intro looks so regular

Dont want you feel offended, im always looking for new ideas, but lots of games are...the same...

Dont give up, all start on the mainroad has stones. you must learn to jump over

For me, i prefer unity and unreal. I have enough from regular VN renpy, looks all the same, for me boring. why not an old rgb maker game
Thanks for giving at least one chance to my game.
Yes, this is my first project and what i stay try to do is make a adult game with a sense.
I tried different games... all of them function like this:
meet and after 2 sec, sex.

I stay work more on background of characters.
A balance between the H-scenes and the story.
In first version I forced a bit to give the game some substance.

I hope there aren't bugs for the hurry to publish.

P.S be patient, I am not a native English

Last edited:
Reactions: grobulos

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Hi all.

It is my pleasure to tell you this game:
Diana's B&B.

A game based on rpg maker mv, in its version 0.01.
On the patreon page you can find more informations.
It deals with the story of a young married couple and also what happens in their town, Sabot Cove.

Given that it is the very first version, I hope you are a bit forgiving with some features.

I hope you try it and leave a comment, positive or negative, on the patreon page.

Thank you.
Can you give more sample like image from the game