Others New game Discussion

MavenGames

Aug 23, 2017
Hello guy,
I've decided to make an adult 3d game, mainly it's incest game, almost everyone in the family
will take part.

Censorship: None
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Main Genre: Incest

so, I'd like to have some suggestion for the name so far I'm planning to name it "All in the Family" and to add multi Lang or English is enough?
P.S. for Extra language I'll need need contributors.
1. Game name
2. Multi languages

Progress:
- Main characters.
- Some locations.
- Player name scene.
Thanks for reading and waiting your suggestions.

MavenGames

Aug 23, 2017
WET PANTIES will be a Novel game.
Title Screen + Player Screen

Now I'll continue working on the UI (save screen, load screen etc...)

Arcticwolf211

Aug 23, 2016
So, from the screen, will you be able to select to play as a male or female? Trying to understand everything that's happening there.

MavenGames

Aug 23, 2017
Ahh, kk. Will the astrology play a role, or is it to help the user be immersed in the game?
Astrology, Skills, hot spots and poses will all have part, but will not be implemented from first release.
As the player progress the game, different factors will have effects.

Breinex

Apr 30, 2017
I've been looking at many games around this website, and I'm starting to have some interest in learning how to create these games. Sadly, I don't know where to start. So, lets say I help you with multi-language, I can help with Spanish, and maybe Italian (Thou I admit I'm not really good at it, but I can get extra help). If I colaborate with you, would you teach me what you do? I'm not pretending to have you as an instructor, just letting me know what tools are you using, and maybe a few tips or warnings. You know, just the basic.