Identify new game Futa Spell

pron2021

Jan 9, 2021
saw this game on steam earlier:

I can't find it using the search function on this site.
just want to know if its good before buying it
no, i dont trust reviews on Steam

texwoogie

Jul 1, 2020
I have played the game.

There is one vignette of sex scenes. The rest of it is interesting storywise but the grammar, the dialogue back and forth, the incorrect pronouns, and how the author wrote it was garbage.

Basically, what you are getting is exactly 30 minutes of gameplay out of it. It's not too replayable. If you're looking to fap over futa material, there's far better futa games for that. If you're looking for some story, backstory, and a mix of fantasy and sorcery, this game is more of a hit-or-miss among the audience.

It really is up to you to decide if you want to buy this game. So far, I ran searches on the game online and it's odd because popular adult sites that host files for ren'py games have not had it uploaded.

My best guess is that the developer/publisher Futa Spell coded the ren'py game on his/her own and did not seek a Patreon, Subscribestar, or a Discord because there were no referencing links inside the VN. At best, this may have been a top secret project that was only designed to be released via Steam; mainly, I think this game was more of a cash grab and the developer/publisher has not developed any more episodic Futa Spell games (regarding the Shanja/Antara and Daena storylines) to my knowledge.

Reactions: pron2021