Seeking NEW game idea for Developers to create! Have a look plz.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Main plot.

Your a man in the middle ages, with a wife and daughter and you get sent on a quest to kill an evil witch (by the queen), but the evil witch, transforms you into an orc/monster (with a huge cock ofc) and you try to get back to your family and lift the spell.. and as a monster, you interact with your family (and other girls that gets lost in the woods) take them prisoner and have fun with them, cause you are a monster and cant control your self 100% cause of the witch spell.

I have not seen any games with any monsters in here yet :( and im sure im not the only one that would love to see it :)

and for the game developers, that wanna create something like this, i'll be happy to contribute with more story of the game, I got a lot of ideas, but no clue how to create games :p

So lets talk and create! :D or do it by your self, if you dont need help with the story :p

Reactions: sharma and Palanto

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Main plot.

Your a man in the middle ages, with a wife and daughter and you get sent on a quest to kill an evil witch (by the queen), but the evil witch, transforms you into an orc/monster (with a huge cock ofc) and you try to get back to your family and lift the spell.. and as a monster, you interact with your family (and other girls that gets lost in the woods) take them prisoner and have fun with them, cause you are a monster and cant control your self 100% cause of the witch spell.

I have not seen any games with any monsters in here yet :( and im sure im not the only one that would love to see it :)

and for the game developers, that wanna create something like this, i'll be happy to contribute with more story of the game, I got a lot of ideas, but no clue how to create games :p

So lets talk and create! :D or do it by your self, if you dont need help with the story :p
Start writing. Seriously. Go to your favorite word processor and write with as much detail as you can what is happening in each moment. Describe the rooms the people the grass the witches lair, the home, the village the woods, the look of your own character. All the while focus on writing dialogue, and when you do write something that has some action. Don't just say hello, say ""Hello there!" He shouted as he waved" But keep writing.

When you have a few pages you're happy with, stop decide where you want to go, what beats you want to hit, what is the endgame. Does what you've written so far fit in with what you want? Good, now its time to look for a team. Keep working on your writing and using detail. That detail will be important because it's going to be how you relay to your artist what you want them to do. Make your dialogue matter. Its primary purpose should be to flesh out the characters. Have them talk about nothing but in that conversation about nothing have their opinions and thoughts reveal who they are as a person.

Have fun.

Reactions: Palanto and tonny

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Start writing. Seriously. Go to your favorite word processor and write with as much detail as you can what is happening in each moment. Describe the rooms the people the grass the witches lair, the home, the village the woods, the look of your own character. All the while focus on writing dialogue, and when you do write something that has some action. Don't just say hello, say ""Hello there!" He shouted as he waved" But keep writing.

When you have a few pages you're happy with, stop decide where you want to go, what beats you want to hit, what is the endgame. Does what you've written so far fit in with what you want? Good, now its time to look for a team. Keep working on your writing and using detail. That detail will be important because it's going to be how you relay to your artist what you want them to do. Make your dialogue matter. Its primary purpose should be to flesh out the characters. Have them talk about nothing but in that conversation about nothing have their opinions and thoughts reveal who they are as a person.

Have fun.
and when I got those pages ready, I post it here? and how to look for a team to create it? and thanks for all that :) and I am serious about it :)

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
and when I got those pages ready, I post it here? and how to look for a team to create it? and thanks for all that :) and I am serious about it :)
When that happens, you don't need to post them here, but you'll have a much more solid idea, and be able to prove that you're dedicated to the story enough to attract a team. By the time I found my artist I had finished writing and coding what would be the first release of my script. I'm halfway through writing the second release. All of that is because I took the time to sit down and get started.

What I'd suggest is that when you think you're ready to really start, change your signature to a link to this thread. Then be active in the forums. As you can see I've only been here a couple months, but I have over 1000 posts. That activity got me noticed and allowed someone with talent to find me. So get started on the story and have a good solid idea of what you're writing, then find a team.

Reactions: tonny