New game in development "From bullied zero to alpha hero"

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
The game Is gonna be an point and click game after a local scientist dies in a bizarre lab accident. A local skinny nerd discovers his research notes that contain the "super stud formula" but without the resources or even a lab, our hero will struggle to find a way to continue the project. Meanwhile a local group sexually frustrated milfs are looking to traing the ultimate "submissive boy toy/expert sex machine" to quench their thirsts.

Last edited:
Reactions: theneedle

hiya02

Oct 14, 2019
Have you developed this further? I hope it has not been put on hold etc...

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Have you developed this further? I hope it has not been put on hold etc...
Hey Im still working on this but I keep going back and fort on artstyles I can't decide on 2D or 3D so i'm at a loss at the moment.
Also decided to change the story to a superhero one.
Captura de pantalla 2021-04-14 101505.png
scientist_desk.png scientist_sketch.png

Both of them are the same character. The thing with 3D is that I can really go for a more cinematic experience thanks to posing and stuff but with 2D I can get better scenes but am limited by how much I can draw. Not gonna lie is driving me crazy.

By the way this character is a scientist, and serves as a mentor and sexual teacher to the character and is in her lab where he gets his superpowers.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
From what you've shown in the images above, I'd say 2D is the way to go. Besides, doing something like this will only help your drawing skills get better (or rather force you, depending on how you look at it.).