• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

New game maker appear!

Mack''U

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
Heya, Mack’’U here!
Since I plan on making a post about my game I thought it would be impolite not to start with an introduction here first!

I’m Jonas, a French who loves to write and draw in his free time. Since I had some time before needing to go job hunt I decided to make something and started an adult game!

I went for an adult game because I believe it to be a good experience. After all, when it comes to adult content there is no excuse; if the audience doesn’t get excited it means that you failed, there are no excuses to hide behind such as “You didn’t get the message I was trying to send.”. That’s why I believe adult content is the best content to develop raw skills as you can only accept criticism and progress.

And so, I hope to be able to create something good that you all will be able to enjoy while I do my best to polish myself.

Have a nice day!
Mack’’U
(…I hope it didn’t seem too much like a resume for a job, I’m not the best with introductions.)

PS: if you are too curious and want to see the game before the topic is made here is my .

Fear375

Feb 17, 2019
Hi! Welcome to the forum! Self-criticism is good and speech is foldable. Pictures of the like, too,..but why not play on Ren-Py?

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Welcome in the Community !!!!

My best wishes for your future projects, here it's the best place to show your work !!!!! (y):)

Mack''U

Game Developer
May 21, 2019
Hi! Welcome to the forum! Self-criticism is good and speech is foldable. Pictures of the like, too,..but why not play on Ren-Py?
Thanks a lot! It's understandable that you'd wonder why the game isn't on ren-py seeing how the game looks right now but that's because I plan on adding more things to the game that I wouldn't be able with Ren-Py. I want to add more fights and Ren-Py doesn't have the tool for the fighting system I want. I also want to add more sidequest and activities that wouldn't be possible with Ren-Py.

So yeah, your point makes a lot of sense right now but I didn't choose Ren-Py because of what I want to do with the game in the future!
(I hope it doesn't make me sound like someone who seems to aim higher than he can take tough.)

Welcome in the Community !!!!

My best wishes for your future projects, here it's the best place to show your work !!!!! (y):)
Thank you very much for the words of encouragement! This place indeed looks nice!

Glover

Mar 15, 2019
Welcome among the F95 community, you will find a lot of inspiration ! I'm waiting for you game ;)

Reactions: Mack''U