New Game Progress Log Updates?

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Good evening,
I'm beginning to work on a new game. I've got the concept, outline, summaries, and basic assets going now. I've found that keeping a log helps me maintain a structure of progress. I'm not starting any kind of Patreon or SubStar, or anything like those. Mostly just for me and if other people like it, then that's cool too. Are there any websites, or even a specific forum on this site that would allow someone to post progress and keep a running log of "current status"?
Much appreciated,
GrayTShirt

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
I've seen some devs just make a post like this in this area of the forms, make updates here, and then when they have something to show, they make a new thread post, and asks a moderator to move it to games, and then they post updates there, but here should be fine for now

Reactions: GrayTShirt

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
I've seen some devs just make a post like this in this area of the forms, make updates here, and then when they have something to show, they make a new thread post, and asks a moderator to move it to games, and then they post updates there, but here should be fine for now
Much appreciated. Thank you for the feedback.