Seeking New Games?

xWarlordD

Jan 15, 2018
Hello F95'ers!

I would love some new game recommendations!

I am not such a big fan of the click novel ones but if they have some form of customisation and "free roam" where you can go around areas and buy things then I can play some of those as it makes it more of a game and not just clicking pictures.

I am on the hunt for 3D games too, I love 3D games with models you can actually control or customise I have tried a couple from patreon like X Story Player but I have only managed to find a couple I would love to know of many others to try and see.

I am open to any genre/style of game as long as its some sort of controllable 3D thing or 3D customisation with scenes. But anything like Fallen Doll or what I described would be great.

Oh I forgot to mention also I don't like those like plat former games I have come across a couple of those by being misled with picture :p

For now I will be searching the forums also to try and find some stuff but there are so many XD

Looking forward to you're replies!

SJAY

xWarlordD

Jan 15, 2018
You didn't say too much about genres, but check out Slutcraft if you like corruption/sci-fi/female protag/aliens.
Sorry I have added that now xD !

I will look into Slutcraft but judging from the pictures it seems like another type of clicker/novel thing but I wont knock until i try!

Thank you for replying!

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Sorry I have added that now XD !

I will look into Slutcraft but judging from the pictures it seems like another type of clicker/novel thing but I wont knock until i try!

Thank you for replying!
It's going to have mechanics and stats but they haven't been implemented yet, it's very early in development.

Mr Thick

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
My own game which was inspired by Summertime Saga. I've just started, but I guarantee you 1h gameplay at least. You can explore the city, different parts of the house, different parts of the day and etc... Give it a try: