New Gens 7 colour issues

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I'm really starting to hate this asset. Like really.

But I suspect it must be because I'm doing something cretinous. My problem is the internal colouring. Whether I use the default or the expansion packs the inner colours just look far, far too pale. I've tried playing with the settings and am currently having to attempt to change the underlying base colour JPG - but this is somewhat tedious.

A poke around the internet generally doesn't seem to come up with anything on how to make my girls "pink", pink. Anyone got any advice?

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
if I remember, you use daz, do you know if it has a LUT (look up table) that you can change to a higher contrast (assuming the lut simulates physics). Blender uses Filmic LUT, just setting it to a higher contrast pretty much does the job you are asking for.

Reactions: Nottravis

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
if I remember, you use daz, do you know if it has a LUT (look up table) that you can change to a higher contrast (assuming the lut simulates physics). Blender uses Filmic LUT, just setting it to a higher contrast pretty much does the job you are asking for.
Thankees *goes to play*

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016

But I suspect it must be because I'm doing something cretinous. My problem is the internal colouring. Whether I use the default or the expansion packs the inner colours just look far, far too pale. I've tried playing with the settings and am currently having to attempt to change the underlying base colour JPG - but this is somewhat tedious.

A poke around the internet generally doesn't seem to come up with anything on how to make my girls "pink", pink. Anyone got any advice?
Also try asking here: 3D Software Help and Assistance. Ask Away.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018

Change this to pink, or green, or yellow
The labia minora one above it changes the flaps

• Love

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
*throws herself at his feet*

Thank you!!!! :)
Its 1 am and Im sick as a dog so I may get this backwards, but if you want to play with your vagina a bit more, the translucency color affects the light going into the skin, if you click on the little downward arrow and click on volume you will see the transmitted color, changing it affects the color of the light bouncing off the skin. They both can different affects on skin itlself, I have never tried either on a vagina til now.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Its 1 am and Im sick as a dog so I may get this backwards, but if you want to play with your vagina a bit more, the translucency color affects the light going into the skin, if you click on the little downward arrow and click on volume you will see the transmitted color, changing it affects the color of the light bouncing off the skin. They both can different affects on skin itlself, I have never tried it either on a vagina til now.
Micky, in that case I'm even more grateful to you helping me out when ill.

As a rule I usually have no problem in spending time playing with my vagina...;) But getting the colouring right on this set of renders was driving me spare. I'm trying all this now.

Again, my thanks
*curtsies*

Reactions: mickydoo