New guy peeking out of closet

Cjones74

Feb 23, 2019
I have been lurking on server about a month. I am a pretty vanilla 43 y/o single male and have just joined the discord today. Up till now and had no idea about a lot of things, until i came here. i have learned a lot more and also taken an interest in Sissy, Futa, Femdom, and any thing that is forced on the charter based games so any recommendations you have would be appreciated.

My discord name is Rourick

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I have been lurking on server about a month. I am a pretty vanilla 43 y/o single male and have just joined the discord today. Up till now and had no idea about a lot of things, until i came here. i have learned a lot more and also taken an interest in Sissy, Futa, Femdom, and any thing that is forced on the charter based games so any recommendations you have would be appreciated.

My discord name is Rourick
Hey Cjones :) Welcome to f95! I think my game might be just up your alley - I wouldn't say it's that vanilla, but plenty of femdom and forced situations on the MC; with some futa along for the ride :LOL:

Cjones74

Feb 23, 2019
whhat i meant was prior to coming here i was very vanilla i am open to almost anything now and i will check space corp out thanks