VN Ren'Py New Hope [v0.5.1] [YahBoi Blayke]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Dippy2

Jul 3, 2018
I play a mixture of straight/bi/gay games and It's not often that I play a game with only a couple of updates and immeditatly subscribe to the highest tier they have on Patreon. In fact, this is the first time I have. Hugely impressed by what I have seen so far. Great job.

Reactions: YahBoi-Blayke

xShoLove

Aug 26, 2020
Very good game, just need a little bit more tags.
I would like to see more before subscribe. Let's see the future.

Lordpokekage

Jul 25, 2020
The writing in this very evocative! Especially the starting feels more like someone literally trasncribed my emotions regarding my sexuality into text!

I really love the subplots it sets up for the love interests too! Didn't have high hope going in, but I'm really invested now. Can't wait to see how this story unfolds.

Much Love!

Reactions: YahBoi-Blayke

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Really good demo and start here from an amazingly talented writer. I have high hopes for this project just because I've seen what the dev is capable of from a writing standpoint.

yo, really proud of you man and wish you the best with this <3
Hi aaryn how's your game Straight ?

• Angry
Reactions: I.S.O.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
you're either playing w/ that blonde asian skinny chick or else this game feels incredibly gay...

:unsure:

Oh... ok.

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
The Game is Nice~ but the update is quite Slow... Hope the waiting time for every update can be faster...

YoukoKurama

Nov 29, 2017
I like this game my boy Justin needs Theo bad :love: I don't know why but this game kind of reminds me of like a Gay version of the Vampire Diaries, but no vampires :unsure: I can't really explain it but I'm here for it

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
New Hope [v0.3] [YahBoi Blayke]

COMPRESSED

DOWNLOAD PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

The Android port/version is not official.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes