New Indie Adult Game "My Lust Wish"(Gameplay video is here)

mylustwish

Aug 29, 2019
mark1.png
Hello guys! We are SRT and we're creating a new game called My Lust Wish (adult life sim RPG sandbox). Its kinda mix of adult Skyrim/Fallout mods and games like Bully. The main character is Ashley, she's a student who came to a small town. You need to help her survive. Ashley's life is in your hands giving you full control over every function in her life, including hardcore sex! For additional information visit our and if you're interested, please, support our work! Join us on if you want to talk about our project First build coming soon! What do you think about the game? Waiting for your suggestions.

Last edited:

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Yep. I decided to support them on Patreon (3 bucks for now ). Now, let's see where this goes, the graphics looks great, and the game idea seems good too.

JON786

Jan 21, 2020
My Lust Wish Game(y)(y)(y):love::love::love:
I was really waiting for a game like this. Please complete this game and upload as soon as possible.

Don Pumukli

Mar 21, 2018
MLW v0.1

It is possible to get out on two places from the closed student hostel garden.
In the motorist car park from right beside the barricade and the church street his side beside the fence.

Being due on the water, the moon the bridge of silver not perfect, there are floating houses and cars. The railway rail is exaggerated - is a knee deep almost. In the cemetery the protection good though if you kneel down already in air climb - you float

The lady will be hungry very soon visibly and thirsty, to pee then quasi then 3 minutes.
Counts the form nowhere and gets out of breath after all, it is possible to run again with him then.

I hope for these in the pay version what I would inspect in a version which can be tried with pleasure is repaired because there is no plot in the student hostel what it would be necessary to solve.