New innovative game in development like VH but does not have loli but instead has gender bender

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020

Hi, I wanted to bring to awareness a really cool game that is in development.
I was looking into the Japanese developer site and I found a really cool game being made. It is supposedly going to be innovative like VH. But, instead of taking place in a fantasy world, it seems to take place in a modern urban setting and a fantasy world. It also features magical girl transformations I think and ninja characters. It also has a pregnancy system like VH and has multiple companions and possibly playable characters. It looks like there has been made significant progress but the developer stopped updating the progress a year ago but is still working on the game. The developers have an art page and a Twitter page for the game. But, alot of the art page is just comics the developers have posted that are of the characters in the game.

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
"Innovative" - made in RPG Maker

And VH is...? Very Hard? Vore House? Virgin Hentai? Vagina Hunter?

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
"Innovative" - made in RPG Maker

And VH is...? Very Hard? Vore House? Virgin Hentai? Vagina Hunter?
It is innovative for RPG Maker because most people do not put much effort into RPG maker games. VH stands for violated heroine if that is what you are asking for. It is a game not allowed on f95 because it has loli in it. But, it has a lot of innovative concepts and game mechanics even though it has a lot of weird content.

Phone Guy

May 23, 2022

Hi, I wanted to bring to awareness a really cool game that is in development.
I was looking into the Japanese developer site and I found a really cool game being made. It is supposedly going to be innovative like VH. But, instead of taking place in a fantasy world, it seems to take place in a modern urban setting and a fantasy world. It also features magical girl transformations I think and ninja characters. It also has a pregnancy system like VH and has multiple companions and possibly playable characters. It looks like there has been made significant progress but the developer stopped updating the progress a year ago but is still working on the game. The developers have an art page and a Twitter page for the game. But, alot of the art page is just comics the developers have posted that are of the characters in the game.
does it have a download yet?