new into game making

wolf3202

Aug 3, 2017
was wondering if someone would point me in the right direction into making a workable game have animation experience no not much coding and would want want to make a animated bdsm story have 20 plus years in bdsm so have plenty of story history please send a message if anyone cares or can help

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
This would be more appropriate in . Also I recommend you to check

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
was wondering if someone would point me in the right direction into making a workable game have animation experience no not much coding and would want want to make a animated bdsm story have 20 plus years in bdsm so have plenty of story history please send a message if anyone cares or can help
If you're light on programming experience, I'd suggest you choose to make your project in Ren'Py. It uses a form of python that is very easy to pick up. I personally am using it, my only experience with code proir to this was over 12 years ago in a high school class teaching C++, but I was able to pick up enough basic knowledge to start figuring things out after watching a 45 minute youtube video, a video, which I've since been told is the wrong version of python to learn. So yes, Ren'Py is easy to learn. Also, there are a lot of people here using it, from developers to modders, to members of the staff, meaning you can get a lot of help. It does support animations, and it can be used to do a lot of things, from basic VN, to Life Sims, to classic adventure games (think Secret of Monkey Island or Kings Quest). So, pretty much, however you wanna design your game, Ren'Py should be able to handle it.

If you're willing to work with other people, ofc, there are coders, artists, and writers all over the forums who are interested in making a game, but who aren't confident enough in one area or the other to do so alone. So you could even find yourself a coder who can help you make it in your engine of choice.