[R>Artist 2D] [R>Programmer] [R>Writer] Share New kid on the block

Senpai951

Sep 19, 2017
Project: Governor
Hello names Senpai951 before you dig any deeper into this post want to let you know up front I know nothing in how to a create game. Cool beans since we got that out the way go ahead and explore my post!

Brief Overview:
Hello creating a Ren'Py game Called "Governor" (yeah I know weird name, might change it later.)

The Protagonist (dats you!) lives in a small village with your dad, The Governor, and your sister. One day you decided to play in the woods with your childhood friend and sis. When you finished having your fun you guys head home to realized in HORROR, That your village has been ransacked by a foreign army and mostly everyone was killed (truly tragic ;p.) Your able to fight off the foreign army and take back the village. Now you must build your village into a prosperous town in the honor of those who lost there lives and travel the continent in search of JUSTICE!(or revenge, wink wink**.)

how far along is the project?
I'm barely on the plot line but my imagination is going crazy the more I write.

Developer:
Senpai/

Looking for:

I'm looking for an Ren'Py Coder and 2D Artist
Employment Type:
Don't really have cash but I also don't like being in debt to anybody. With that said any money made by this game will be shared (in proportion to you work) with everybody assisting on the project.

Work commitment:
Not really asking you to devote yourself to this, like I said you get paid on what work you do.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord

Job Description:
Artist
A must is a 2D artist because I am terrible at drawing it's simple as that. An artist who is comfortable with drawing really (and i mean really) perverted scenes is super helpful, lets me open up my imagination more.
Ren'Py Coder
The Ren'Py Coder will definitely help me focus more on the full design aspect of the game. I'm learning myself currently, but with more free time to focus on plot, character background, and character scripts I can ensure a better game.

Additional comments:
Like I stated previously before I'm extremely new at this...BUT my imagination knows no bounds! The game we're creating will help sate your thirst to run a town an adventure the world. Even if don't want to help me directly I'm definitely open to all kinds of support.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1411905

Just as a note, the R> means you're recruiting. You're not recruiting writers, you're supplying S>.

Jwillets98

Jul 5, 2017
Id love to help with the programming side of things, ill drop my discord below! :)

turnerj#8282