Others Abandoned New Life Survival Project H [v0.5] [Penguntit]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
356557_CoverNLS.png

Overview:
You have to survive on this island with a few girls, raise their points and love.
Give them items, chat with them and, if their Love Point requirement is met, have sex with them.​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-15
Release Date: 2019-07-14
Developer: Penguntit F95Zone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developers Note:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

352523_NLS01.png 352524_NLS02.png 352525_NLS03.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SirInsomnia

Mar 6, 2018
Knowing this is the first game dev is working on i wont be harsh

An actual dialogue system&plot is necessary along with a basic crafting system (making shelters /growing crops etc)

After adding the story elements just focusing on a single girl would make the game look more in-depth

And of course dev needs to work on graphics (maybe just smooth it out for now?)

In my opinion this 3 are the bare essentials and should be implemented

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
First off you need to let people know what the controls are as in this game you use the arrow keys to move and the x key to interact outside of putting it into full screen I did not see you letting people know the keys to use on the keyboard. The reason why I know that is because I pushed every button on my keyboard to see what would happen, most people do not like doing that.
Also right now it is very short and not much to do outside of picking 3 flowers and talking to 2 females. While I see you have a bunch of stuff in the gifts that you can give them which you do not even need.
In fact you do not even have to talk to them just go to the heart and have sex with them until you run out of Stamina which you can not even refill also your thirst and hunger does not move.
While I am just pointing out things that can be improved on. You put survival in the name of the game which means you will need to get food ,water, just like a survival game that you would play.
Keep at it a good place would be creating a very basic crafting system in which you can make a few tools, like a stone axe you would need a stick, a small rock and a piece of vine which you can gather up from there you can cut down a tree get logs that will be able to build a shelter(house ect).
Also how did you end up on the island? Was the 2 females with you?
These are a few questions that you should let the players know as part of your story element.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1476970

I'm a Wanderer
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
First off you need to let people know what the controls are as in this game you use the arrow keys to move and the x key to interact outside of putting it into full screen I did not see you letting people know the keys to use on the keyboard. The reason why I know that is because I pushed every button on my keyboard to see what would happen, most people do not like doing that.
Also right now it is very short and not much to do outside of picking 3 flowers and talking to 2 females. While I see you have a bunch of stuff in the gifts that you can give them which you do not even need.
In fact you do not even have to talk to them just go to the heart and have sex with them until you run out of Stamina which you can not even refill also your thirst and hunger does not move.
While I am just pointing out things that can be improved on. You put survival in the name of the game which means you will need to get food ,water, just like a survival game that you would play.
Keep at it a good place would be creating a very basic crafting system in which you can make a few tools, like a stone axe you would need a stick, a small rock and a piece of vine which you can gather up from there you can cut down a tree get logs that will be able to build a shelter(house ect).
Also how did you end up on the island? Was the 2 females with you?
These are a few questions that you should let the players know as part of your story element.
i disable the script of Thirst & Hungr because im still not make a food and water or fruit yet (also Modeling) and still not make an Inventory system yet. i make the game just in 1 day, except the 3D modeling. i know it's a 2D game, because i render the model with 2D sprite (like Diablo 1 and 2).

about the control. yeah, i was forgot about that.

for the next update, i planned to added Message TextBox, Inventory, Save & Load, PopUp Text, and of course Food, Fruit and Water, and a vew Item.

for crafting system, yeahm i was planned it too because at this game, you will hunting to get food or resource too.
you'l also explore the dungeon and mining for resource. (it's good to build a house or other building)

and about the Story, it's my problem at the moment. i still don't know what story should i make for this game.
there will be another people at the island. ( more females, and a some males ). its about cruise ship drowned and make a some people ended at this island.

mybe you are confused about money at the give category? LOL yeah, me too i don't know why i put money for it.

for now, i'll just focuses on the GamePlay. about story, maybe i'll ask someone here to help.
and so that people not confuse about the control, i'll try to improve the UI.

Sorry for my Bad Englis. and thank you for your reply ;)

Deleted member 1476970

I'm a Wanderer
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Knowing this is the first game dev is working on i wont be harsh

An actual dialogue system&plot is necessary along with a basic crafting system (making shelters /growing crops etc)

After adding the story elements just focusing on a single girl would make the game look more in-depth

And of course dev needs to work on graphics (maybe just smooth it out for now?)

In my opinion this 3 are the bare essentials and should be implemented
thanks for the replay.

for the problem :
- im working for the dialogue box now.
- still don't know what story i should put in the game.
- i'll try to render the graphic in more HD.

sorry for my bad englis.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
About the story...

You need to decide a few basic parameters. For instance, is this a contemporary story in set in our world, or is it fantasy or SF.

What's the hero's objective, besides getting laid a lot? Is this a desert island scenario, where the aim is to escape? Or is it a sandbox where the goal is to build infrastructure and population to a given level? Are there going to be enemy forces? is the game going to have an element of RTS to it?

Answer those and you'll know how the story is going to develop, and that makes it easier to develop.

Deleted member 1476970

I'm a Wanderer
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
About the story...

You need to decide a few basic parameters. For instance, is this a contemporary story in set in our world, or is it fantasy or SF.

What's the hero's objective, besides getting laid a lot? Is this a desert island scenario, where the aim is to escape? Or is it a sandbox where the goal is to build infrastructure and population to a given level? Are there going to be enemy forces? is the game going to have an element of RTS to it?

Answer those and you'll know how the story is going to develop, and that makes it easier to develop.
i just finish the the update of my game... will you play it and give some suggestion again?

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
So I got around to checking it out. I had a difficult time doing anything but harvesting materials and talking to the girls. I gave them gifts but ran out of stamina really quickly.

I know it's early so I won't go into all the details, but I look forward to your progress.

A few suggestions at this point:

- Decrease the amount of stamina required to interact (especially chatting, which shouldn't take much or any at all)
- Change money to something else (don't really need money while stranded on an island)

There's more but I won't say as you are probably working on it already.

Good luck, I'll be checking back for progress!

Deleted member 1476970

I'm a Wanderer
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
So I got around to checking it out. I had a difficult time doing anything but harvesting materials and talking to the girls. I gave them gifts but ran out of stamina really quickly.

I know it's early so I won't go into all the details, but I look forward to your progress.

A few suggestions at this point:

- Decrease the amount of stamina required to interact (especially chatting, which shouldn't take much or any at all)
- Change money to something else (don't really need money while stranded on an island)

There's more but I won't say as you are probably working on it already.

Good luck, I'll be checking back for progress!
yeah, i have talk about money back there. idk why i make that one LOL. and for v0.2, you can already build a shelter, that's won't cost your stamina. the material you need is in front of your shelter location. it's on second map. from the beach, walk upstair. you'll notice some "?" mark there. and inside the Shelter you build, you can build another things like Bed. use it to Recover your Stamina. ;) (y)

Reactions: DigiurgeCreations

Deleted member 1476970

I'm a Wanderer
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
i use 100 value for max stamina. it will raise each you level up. (for v0.3). anyway, how much stamina cost for chatting? im using 10 for now. mybe 2 or 5?
what should i change it for? i want it something preciouse... any idea?

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
i use 100 value for max stamina. it will raise each you level up. (for v0.3). anyway, how much stamina cost for chatting? im using 10 for now. mybe 2 or 5?
Honestly I wouldn't have any requirement for chatting at all. But if you did want to, I would make it as low as possible, perhaps 1 or 2. But again, chatting/talking shouldn't take any stamina imho.

what should i change it for? i want it something preciouse... any idea?
That depends on the scope in which you plan to use that particular item for. If you need a currency in the game, then maybe use silver or gold nuggets? The problem with cash is that it's 'legal tender' as currency, and when you are stranded on a deserted island, there is no legal system to uphold the value of said 'legal tender'. However, silver and gold seems to always have an intrinsic value no matter where you are.

Deleted member 1476970

I'm a Wanderer
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
That depends on the scope in which you plan to use that particular item for. If you need a currency in the game, then maybe use silver or gold nuggets? The problem with cash is that it's 'legal tender' as currency, and when you are stranded on a deserted island, there is no legal system to uphold the value of said 'legal tender'. However, silver and gold seems to always have an intrinsic value no matter where you are.
so be it.. glod and silver nugget.. thank you for your idea. anything else for the game if i may ask?

dressedsalad

Sep 2, 2018
really, maybe you can share some to me? i need it for my game. ( looking for inspiration )
Have you played Pokkaloh before? The game you're making is basically the 3D version of it, at least from what i can tell.

It's a HTML game, you should be able to play on newgrounds. I also attached my personal Full Save, just copy and paste it.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote