2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Why was this abandoned? Any chance of a revival? Any sex scenes involving the dad at least but daughter as well that were not dream sequences?
besides the previous comment, this game was most likely abandoned because of the incest tag. Listen dear child, there was a point in time where incest games were booming on patreon until the TOS attack, only the roommates master of all relationships could fight it, but when the world needed it the most, it vanish

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is this truly abandoned or is the dev on a break?
Its gone for good, or so it looks like it to me.

This was posted in Feb. 2022 and nothing since.

Public post

Hi all.
There's some good news. I rendered all the images this week. Now I need to put it all together, edit the text a bit and create a translation. As soon as I've done all that, I'll post an update right away. I think it will take a few days. At the very least it should be finished by next Sunday.

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
What's funny is that I was curious enough about the missing parts of the translation to check the script file, and it turns out that the story was written a bit further, than we see in the last update. If I recall correctly, it ended right before going to bed, after saving the girl from the hoodlums in the alley, but in the script dialogues show conversation on the next day after these events, when the cops show up at your doorstep.

Reactions: hm4steve

philfire61

Feb 24, 2023
Certainly, the game can be considered dead. I would like to find an illustrator/animator, able to replicate these images. I could continue the story, with a couple of ideas that I consider interesting. In addition to this, I have other stories, to be able to develop, and someone original, as content. I think I can define myself a discreet screenwriter, and I am using Ren'Py. If there is someone interested, or there is some name, to suggest ...

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes