2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Well, it's been well over 2 years since I first tried out this VN/Game... In it's first year plus of development, I really did like it's unique visuals... That made it stand out a bit, in the crowd of so many other Father-Daughter VN/Games that were coming out around the same time as this one... The really big hitters had so many other developers trying to ride their coat tails, and partake in that gold rush fever of Father-Daughter Incest themed VN/Games... And so many used the same Daughter model as the big hitters, either purposefully, or because that was all that was available and cheap to use... But not this VN/Game... Although initially, they were hit negatively on their original model, they went back and fixed it... Which in turn, placed them out there, as more visually unique, due to not using the same ole model/s as others in it's category...

Well, about a year or so ago, that all changed... Because the developers decided to completely do all the visuals over again... And in some ways, the new visuals are of higher resolution with higher detail, so they somewhat look better, overall... Outside of a few dark images... But those unique models were trashed, and that same overused Daz 3D Female Model, many of us have seen time and time again, was used in the redo, for the daughter (a main character)... And not just used once, but twice, for the daughter and the other bisexual female, Alice... They practically look related now... Yes, the bodies and hair are slightly tweaked, but there is only so much you can do to the face, and you can tell right away it's the same model for both characters, and it's the same model used dozens and dozens of times before, by other developers in other VN/Games... All those unique character models from before, are gone...

Add to that, the fact that it's been over 2 years, and the total amount of content is now half of what it once was, over a year ago... So that's over 2 years of production, with half the content we had around the half way point, due to the visual do-over...

I had such high hopes for this one, ever since I started playing/reading it, over 2 years ago... The uniqueness of the visuals, in an over saturated father-daughter VN/Game market, was refreshing, and allowed for some slight forgiveness, that it was yet another father-daughter VN/Game... Now, it just feels more like your average F/D VN/Game... In any case, I went ahead and updated by review... Sorry if I go on a bit of a rant about all this, but this was one of my favorites to re-visit, once upon a time...

Zip
This review gave me quite a chuckle.

While I agree that the old models were unique; that the developer caved; that the new models are overused, I had a hard time looking at the totally unprepossessing old model of the daughter, and reading the texts saying how gorgeous she was, without falling off my chair in laughter. Something had to be done or the viewership would be reduced to total masochists only.

So, the developer changed the model. At least now the image matches up with the descriptive text.

Perhaps the developer should have just changed the texts instead. For example: "Damn! How the hell did I sire such an ugly daughter!" or "I know you're ugly, and my daughter to boot, but I'm so desperate I'll fuck you anyway. So get out the bags for our heads, turn out all the lights and we'll do this!"

You're right though, it is just another average F/D VN/Game. But one that I will continue to play, now that I can actually look at the screen while doing so.

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Jay Milton

Nov 6, 2018
Right click open. Asks if I want to run from an unknown dev. I click open. Icon bounces then nothing. Doesn't show up on activity monitor or in the dock. Just bounces and doesn't start.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Right click open. Asks if I want to run from an unknown dev. I click open. Icon bounces then nothing. Doesn't show up on activity monitor or in the dock. Just bounces and doesn't start.
It's quarantined. Open terminal, go to the directory that the app is in. Type
xattr NLWMD.app

It will probably spit out a line that mentions com.apple.quarantine

So run
xattr -rd com.apple.quarantine NLWMD.app

That should fix it.

Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017
lets hope its not dead and usually it isnt, dev wasnt very talkative at all, sometimes he said something, answered to comments, but then vanished and took his time.
im just glad i found the game updated again and all i want is more of them. :)

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes