2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
The girl is cute, but dialogue/monologue is very forced. she literally wonders to herself if he's a chronic masturbator only an estimate of 20 minutes of knowing him.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
It's a shame this game got abandoned, as it was not bad at all, just didn't pick up enough supporters. So many people bashing the dev because of similarities with DMD, meanwhile overrated games like Radiant are making $6000 a month after copying the background story of this game :rolleyes:

Reactions: Zenithtb

Pertzaaa

Nov 21, 2017
From patreon:

Hi, everybody.
At the moment, the news is like this.
This game will continue. There were plans to launch a second game, but during the discussion, it was decided to postpone another project and finish NLWMD. We are currently working on reissuing versions 0.4.0-0.6.0 and continue the story to its logical conclusion. And only after the completion of the plot of this game will work continue on the next project.
See you soon.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
From patreon:

Hi, everybody.
This game will continue. There were plans to launch a second game, but during the discussion, it was decided to postpone another project and finish NLWMD. We are currently working on reissuing versions 0.4.0-0.6.0 and continue the story to its logical conclusion. And only after the completion of the plot of this game will work continue on the next project.
See you soon.
They lost a lot of support being that they never posted for more than 18 months.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Since the dev broke his silence on Patreon & gave an update stating that the game would resume, shouldn't the abandoned tag be removed?

• Haha
Reactions: V.A. Laurie

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
For the record, I am no longer involved with the development of this game. I edited the translations and wrote portions of some of chapters 4, 5, and 6, but Vander has not approached me about working together again.

So don't come asking me for any details, I know nothing about this :)

Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018
For the record, I am no longer involved with the development of this game. I edited the translations and wrote portions of some of chapters 4, 5, and 6, but Vander has not approached me about working together again.

So don't come asking me for any details, I know nothing about this :)
yup bla bla bla so when is the next update :ROFLMAO: ;)

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
The abandoned prefix won't be removed until an update actually has been released.
Thats valid, makes little difference to me either way, but I thought the criteria was 3 months of radio silence, not 3 months without an update release.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Thats valid, makes little difference to me either way, but I thought the criteria was 3 months of radio silence, not 3 months without an update release.
That's for when we add the prefix not remove it. There's been 18 months of radio silence until now, the abandoned prefix was well deserved, and won't be removed until a new version is out.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
From patreon:

Hi, everybody.
See you soon.
Wow, can't believe he's planning to finish it off after all. Great news, as this game is really underrated

Reactions: mofonistik

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I did have fun working on it.

Vander if you're here looking at this thread - Message me if you'd like to continue working together. :) If not, that's fine too <3
Oh didn't know you worked with Vander on that. Are you working on any other similar games? I can't see your profile.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Oh didn't know you worked with Vander on that. Are you working on any other similar games? I can't see your profile.
https://f95zone.to/threads/freeloading-family-v0-28-gu-ffcreations.6475/

I am the writer for this game now. I was working on them both at the same time until Vander kind of disappeared. That was before he started to redo the graphics for this one, so it was probably like, 2 years ago since I've been a part of this project. But I did enjoy it and would consider working on it again with him, if he needs a writer (or translation editor) again.

Reactions: yoyomistro
2.20 star(s) 25 Votes